Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Large Scale Monster Subjugation

Dex-chan lover
If the WN told me that character looked like a grown-up Fran I probably would have paid her a nonzero amount of attention.

Dex-chan lover
Unlike Fran Wellana is from the dogman tribe. Her behaviour is similar to Garum in https://mangadex.org/title/24659/live-dungeon

It's still strange how Miiya could survive in her trash home. I mean her smell senses would be broken already.

Double-page supporter
Man that monkey child was a real dumbass lol. He was raking in those sympathy points and then decided to ruin it all by insulting the very people hes trying to suck up to.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, how dare these ugly brats call our cutie useless, I'm also mad :mad:

@Commenter

No wonder he made a complete blunder before, and they had to pay a penalty.

@mismarca

Awww.. I ship Ryoma and Eliara :<

Double-page supporter
Boy: *calls mc a brat that is just a burden*
Me: So even with those gargantuan ears on your head you didn't hear him announce your presence or talk about his magic that can defeat all of the bats at once?

Group Leader
My god! Look at all those female adventurers, their clothes, their armor. None of theme revealing much of their skin! GOOD!
In fact, all clothing in this manga so far is quite decent in my eye.

It's non-stop chapters of wholesome

Wasn't expecting this much feel good

Fed-Kun's army
With this many people they could easily kill every single monster in this cave.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you killing so many bats?! Your going to bring these bats to extinction at this point! It’s not just the bats to! I’ve seen over 300 goblin killed by one dude, even in this manga there is way to much hunting. It’s almost as if these monsters just pop out of ground whenever their count get low! Why is there no isekai about monster conservation yet!? I mean, do you know how many monsters are killed in these stupid stories?! These people are destroying their own world faster than we could ever at such an early period of time! This story has so many holes. I had hope because the main was a slime tamer. Wtf author.

Users who are viewing this thread