Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 65 - Kanan’s Summer Teachers

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe they're Christmas cakes given they're at least an 8 or 9.

Dex-chan lover
CcJjGMf.png

The teachers are great :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
3 hot single teachers desperate, lonely and at the border of being yuri shipped mmmh

You know Kanan actually lucked out, most of the female cast are single, and it seems that there's a bunch of garbage dudes out there

Similarly Kyougi also lucked out, since most of the female cast are weirdos or degenerates

You may think it would balance out, you just pair the garbage with the degenerates, but clearly it is not not working

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps getting more and more depraved/degenerate and I am SO here for it. Every character is actually pretty unique and I don't necessarily feel I'm reading a manga with cookie-cutter characters that I've seen 1000x before. Although, I guess each character revealing their fetishes in the most exaggerated way possible within a chapter or two of introduction also helps with that.

Thanks for the TL!
Glad to see some positivity in here for once. Past few chapters have had a lot of people complaining about how out there this Manga is.

Like, I came and stayed because of how wild wacky and degenerate this Manga is, why would I suddenly start complaining after 60+ chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is a normal person in this manga except the MC... most of the times

Dex-chan lover
if they're the right age, sure. but not a middle aged woman. at least i haven't heard of such a thing and hope it doesn't become the norm either.
Perhaps she's just a shortstack then.

Users who are viewing this thread