Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 98 - Valentine’s Persuasion

Dex-chan lover
Is Valentine a physical representation of what happens when you sexually repress someone so much they come full circle to be just full on degenerate? Like how Japan is with their society and weeb horniness

I may or may not have been typing this with one hand

Dex-chan lover
fhizha8xwae5oqv-jpg.3248

Atleast not the sister, leave her to me.

Dex-chan lover
"You should break up with Kanan and go out with Jeanne so Jeanne can stop being the side-chick. I also find harems to be illicit"
"uh no"
"Please I am begging you, I'll even accept something on the side! You can throw me in too and have your own harem!"
Not really the best negotiating technique there, Valentine....

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that Jeanne was like a stray dog from the start but man I didn't like that she was put in that spot to begin with. At least Valentine did good in giving us the ditzy & naïve sweetheart that we all know & love. Kyougi keeps on getting himself into these situations that I'm impressed with his mental fortitude. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The author somehow made heaven a cynical metropolitan nightmare with God as a tyrannical boss and hell a magical, lighthearted vacation destination. If this manga were made in the 1900s this would be branded as heresy and banned in 80 countries despite how lighthearted and whimsical it really is.

Dex-chan lover
Ever heard of Soul Society?
Shite, you beat me to it.

Honestly about the chapter itself I have no idea what to say except maybe....

Miss Valentine if this string of misunderstandings were a car chase you would right now be driving through a shopping mall and completely destroyed every single food stand.

Users who are viewing this thread