Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A peculiar rice gruel

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter !
The other translation was barely understandable, so it really helped out.

This one is Cleaner and better translated. Why is took a month to do so IDK But GG any ways. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
The hotter the girl the worse the personality sadly, how could she possibly distrust that cute little boy?!

Power Uploader
Sorry for the long wait guys sadly many guys atm busy with exams and such so took longer then it would normaly and welp to bring out decent quality that takes bit longer.... Anyway we wont be dropping it as some talked around so dont need to worry about that.

Dex-chan lover
So many salty people. Semantics: it isn't a re upload if its another group uploading a chapter. Also, timeless isn't the fastest group around, but they sure af do the job brilliantly, so it's the age old question of, we are talking about TL's here, speed vs quality.

Also, I know there are the groups doing manhwas that are absolutely mental like Speedcat that can do both, but they are rare.

Thanks for the chapter, very much appreciated.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the upload. I value quality over speed and this is definitely done well, so I appreciate it.

I get this feeling Ophelia's going to teach him MORE things... and share Yurishia's facepalm

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 Have you ever heard of the phrase "Never judge a book by it's cover"? In this case appearances can be deceiving no matter how "cute" someone appears to be.

Users who are viewing this thread