Kannou Sensei

kyn

The first two volumes are truly wonderful. I can't wait for more.

Why didnt i find this before? After Natsu no Zenjitsu i've been a fan of Yoshida Motoi..
Hoping for a cute vanilla end, no cheating please!

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel classy reading this. As if this is elevated or something. Not sure how to put this..

I don't know how to feel. The guy's turning into a creep. Also objectifying the woman under the pretense of literary "art".

The guy's too desperate. Not my thing. This seems like a romance manga for men I suppose

Supporter
@Stoner Are you serious? Have you never seen poems written about people, especially those of the erotic kind? Also, do you think people are not attracted to each other physically at all?

Dex-chan lover
I've seen many types of hentai before and I'd say I'm embarrassed to read through the steamy scenes. In the many mangas I've read, few have actual people in it and this is one of those few.

Fed-Kun's army
In my life, never have I seen such a cute Fox. Wiggling its tail to the hunter, sparingly.

A woman, who's willing to be with him even though he had a family. She's disgusted but can't resist his advances. Knowing it was his cousin really set her off, not knowing how to let off her excessive endorphins. She ran.

>yfw it's revealed that she's the daughter of his father's mistress
>he's 39
>the affair happened when he's 18
>the girl is around 21-22

FUCK NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Code:
Mode not: USE THE SPOILER BUTTON

"the author is a woman. Let that sink in."
only a woman can break hearts so expertly
we men are gentle creature who can never do something so horrible as to lead the readers on a ship for 34.5 chapters then sink it in the last minute.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the early author work, i was happy thought this one time it will be just a sweet lovely romance.
It still seam safe, For now. But heck, i smell something...

"Game of Thrones was written by a man btw 😂"

Well I don't know about you, but I've never felt this kind of SEETHING ANGER when I watch Game of Thrones.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed
That's a really good way to describe this manga! Thank you for putting it into words for me. I've also gone beet red while reading Kannou Sensei despite being well into adulthood by now and I couldn't figure out why!

Users who are viewing this thread