Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
That's why don't use plot as your title. If continue after reveal, then next Touko will cheat. Yuu also cheat.... Never ending ntr. lol

In novel, very messy. But no more ntr stuff. Title is scam after this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Shameless girls and shameless advertisement is a selling point of light novels.

After all you cannot tease with just abc's.

Banned
Stole 20 minutes of my life just to end with that 🤦
The ending is satisfactory enough. It accomplished what it promises, the main characters getting their revenge. The rest are just probably like other normal romcoms until they finally date fr.

Dex-chan lover
the people complaining about the ending, hear me out
this was the best way possible to end it, why?
both the chara got revenge, well still salty why karen was just skipped easily, maybe LN will explore her more,
it was the best, ruining the image of both was the best thing to do, now both cant go back from here, karen will suffer more as senpai wont see her again, she will have a hell lots of problem
continuing this would have been a waste!
A GOOD READ 6.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Having sex there would've have missed the entire point of this entire thing, for once I was happy to be blue balled.

Besides that, I liked this open ending(as I won't be reading the novel), it pretty much confirms they'll end up together and you can fill in the sweet spots using that rotten brain of yours.

6.5/10 is a pretty safe spot for a manga too. People often think anything below 8 is bad but 6 is above average, you should be wary at 4. And always remember that reviews say nothing about your personal taste, so listen to yourself before anyone else on some matters, will you?

Anyway too much text, TLDR: happy coiple me likey

Not above average. Not even a satisfactory ending. No sex. No marriage. I give it a 6/10, because anything below 7/10 doesn't deserve anime adaptation.

Not that bad of a ending but it wouldn't work out if this gets an anime adaptation tho...

Dex-chan lover
Not above average. Not even a satisfactory ending. No sex. No marriage. I give it a 6/10, because anything below 7/10 doesn't deserve anime adaptation.
Parry Everything is 0.5/10 and still has an anime adaptation. In the end, it is the blue balls whim.

the people complaining about the ending, hear me out
this was the best way possible to end it, why?
both the chara got revenge, well still salty why karen was just skipped easily, maybe LN will explore her more,
it was the best, ruining the image of both was the best thing to do, now both cant go back from here, karen will suffer more as senpai wont see her again, she will have a hell lots of problem
continuing this would have been a waste!
A GOOD READ 6.5/10
Wtf really yea it's the best if your a super beta bitch cowardly loser with zero expectations...
Karen is the only one who got revenge while the mc essentially was forced to stay with a whore for 2+mo knows every second that any free time she had was spent getting railed by a dude his weak nut beta loser ass could never hold a candle too in life or in bed. And then at the end he got the same thing he could have gotten if he had just left her ass when he first found out. Then the chick straight up fucked him over hardcore so his reward for all the misery was nothing but pain, regret, and a massive case of blue balls. Fuck this author he is obviously some beta bitch boy who doesn't have the balls or the mind to create a proper ending. 2/10 ending

Users who are viewing this thread