Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
That's why don't use plot as your title. If continue after reveal, then next Touko will cheat. Yuu also cheat.... Never ending ntr. lol

In novel, very messy. But no more ntr stuff. Title is scam after this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Shameless girls and shameless advertisement is a selling point of light novels.

After all you cannot tease with just abc's.

Dex-chan lover
Stole 20 minutes of my life just to end with that 🤦
The ending is satisfactory enough. It accomplished what it promises, the main characters getting their revenge. The rest are just probably like other normal romcoms until they finally date fr.

Dex-chan lover
the people complaining about the ending, hear me out
this was the best way possible to end it, why?
both the chara got revenge, well still salty why karen was just skipped easily, maybe LN will explore her more,
it was the best, ruining the image of both was the best thing to do, now both cant go back from here, karen will suffer more as senpai wont see her again, she will have a hell lots of problem
continuing this would have been a waste!
A GOOD READ 6.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Having sex there would've have missed the entire point of this entire thing, for once I was happy to be blue balled.

Besides that, I liked this open ending(as I won't be reading the novel), it pretty much confirms they'll end up together and you can fill in the sweet spots using that rotten brain of yours.

6.5/10 is a pretty safe spot for a manga too. People often think anything below 8 is bad but 6 is above average, you should be wary at 4. And always remember that reviews say nothing about your personal taste, so listen to yourself before anyone else on some matters, will you?

Anyway too much text, TLDR: happy coiple me likey

Not above average. Not even a satisfactory ending. No sex. No marriage. I give it a 6/10, because anything below 7/10 doesn't deserve anime adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread