Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 140 - Final Battle (8)

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that "going on break next week" post at the end made me yell "Come on!" because what cliffhanger to leave the readers on. The pain is real on both ends & really hope there is a happy ending for Rika. Thanks for the chapter.

Is it 4 chapters til the end of the arc? Or the manga itself?

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, why does Mirika have to suffer like this? Yeah, she can start over. Yeah, she was using people's horniness to get popular. But this was something she held so dear. I agree that Naoya choosing her would mean a painful decision. But at the end of the day, the 3 girls would still root for him, as painful as it would be for them. Barely any of Mirika's subscribers will ever return to her. If she loses, the one she loves isn't there to comfort her.

If she's gonna join the harem after all this, I don't even know what to think anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Four chapters? I'm rooting for Hiroyuki-sensei to give us a home run ending.

Would it go the obvious harem+1 ending? The bittersweet but consistent harem without Mirika ending? Would Naoya go into celibacy for some reason? Who knows lol, but hopefully Hiroyuki-sensei will still make another manga after this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread