Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Don’t Worry About Me

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking this series. I just hope that we get an actual ending unlike Aho-Girl.

You remember in sex-ed class how you had to take a cup around and swap some water. And at the end the teacher would add some chemical and the contaminated cups' water would change color. But since its grade school it ends up being just one dude and like 4 or 5 girls with contaminated water instead of the majority of the class.

Yeah, this just kinda, maybe a little ,teeny teensy , weeny bit reminded me of the annoying feeling of no girls swapping water with me.

On the other had it's funny with an idiot non eunuch MC.

What's that thing on the side of the tub? Looks like it suddenly appeared behind Mirika

Group Leader
And she locked the door. They are trapped in there.

Contributor
Prediction:
Saki delivers a RIDER KICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK out of nowhere, KO'ing Mirika. Deciding not to waste the opportunity, she decides to seduce Naoya herself, but then Shino walks in on the cluster-non-fuck with a worried Nagisa in tow.

Dex-chan lover
This is Jojo level of counter of counter.
There is no misunderstanding here.

The toughest part of this story, and I suppose with others of this kind, is how I cannot decide which is more intelligent: The MC ... or a potted plant.

Eight times out of ten, I vote: "Plant."

The other two times, I vote: "Pot."

Honestly, I'm down for Mirika being suffering incarnate. Endlessly watching him two time but he never brakes and includes her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Secuthar I agree I want this to remain Kanojo mo Kanojo not Kanojo mo Kanojo mo Kanojo mo Kanojo. I hope he doesn't fall for her advances. Knowing this dumbass he might. Hope Saki kicks her ass out of the way

Fed-Kun's army
Does anybody know what happens in the original webcomic? I don't have a way of paying for the official english of it. Does it actually end or does it end like it was just any other day in it?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Based on the authors propensity for the ridiculous, unfortunately, (or fortunately depending who you ask) that's the most likely thing to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread