Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Perhaps

@thehypesreal if the MC is a loyal guy who only and will only loves one girl, and better, if the girl he loves is her best friend, she can give up on him a bit easier. Why?

Because he is loyal & only loves one girl. A girl that is not her. At that point, even if she is trying to seduce him, she will fail. At that point, she will has 0% chance. Knowing she will fail will crush every expectations & hope she has. She can give up so much easier on him.

But, if the MC a harem protagonist who can loves many girl at the same time and be just & equal, thats another story...
At that point she will have some "hope" to be included in the harem.

"He can do it with them, can he include me too? Can he spare some, even just a little bit of his love for me too? A little bit of his time to be with me too? I will try to ask him"

If the MC keep his multiple-sided love relationship, she can never give up. There will always be some hope budding in her heart for her to be loved by MC like any other girl he love. And she is afraid, if she do it, at some point she will hurt & even betray her friend.

Even if it just a little, doing it means she will "stole" some part of MC's love that supposed to be for her best friend. She will stole some of MC's time that he supposed to spend with her some attention that supposed to be for her... As a someone who is so just, to betray her own best friend, even just for "a little bit"...she cant let it happen. This is dillemmatic.

*How's my over analytic? I hope my skill isnt getting dull. I'm proud of having above average grade in literature class in school.

Man why is this girl so cute.

I wanted to keep the "just 2 girls" thing but, but
Look at ver, is precious

Dex-chan lover
Omg I swear Sakisaki is just getting dumber with every chapter. That was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Not every day you see an MC genuinely trying to turn himself in to the police for ecchi shenanigans

Contributor
In an parallel R18 universe (also drawn by HIROYUKI, who is no stranger to these things), we'd be getting this scene with Shino instead of Saber:

Dex-chan lover
"if she walked in 10 seconds later" bruh she planned to kiss him for at least 10 seconds lmao

Users who are viewing this thread