Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Mutou-Kun and Hana-Kun (2)

Hmm, Let's We Wait For The Next Update.

Thanks For The Translation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please tell me she just socks him. What a misogynist ass.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
"though he's a little baka" I don't know why but I burst out laughing here. Thanks for leaving this untranslated lol.

Dex-chan lover
why would you translate it to baka but not-

oh. squiggles is involved. that explains everything.
thank you for picking this up.

Double-page supporter
We are reaching the point in quarantine where people finally remember about the dropped series and translate it independently.

Also, do you guys able to read Italian and translate it into English, please help me Translating this series that was dropped one year ago called "Hoshikuzu Drop" the only one that I got is the one that was translated into Italian and I already got permission from them to translate it to English but I'm only good at Photoshop but can't read Italian language.

Honestly this manga is good but there are so many parts that are icky to me... The dude who wants a fight so he can make Kaori his woman, without consideration that she doesn't want to be "his woman"... and now this asshole who also treats Kaori like an object. I know I'm just taking it too seriously but those things make me enjoy the fluff a little less๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคš

But thanks for the update, it's overall still a cute manga and I can just ignore those partsโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Double-page supporter
Hope she kicks him in the balls and then punches him in the face, after which stomps again on the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread