Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - I'm Sure We're All Socrates Dissatisfied

Group Leader
So like, Hime seems to believe that her revealing her love to her trans best friend would somehow invalidate said friend's gender identity, and so she doesn't want to show those feelings, but does she not know lesbians exist?

Group Leader
This manga so far has almost everything right but why the gender identity = sexual attraction myth. That is, "I like girls/guys, therefore I must not be a girl/guy based on this (former with former, latter with latter)". Is it just that she doesn't know lesbians and gay people exist or is this the one thing that slipped in that I see a lot of manga believe for some reason.

I also like that this manga acknowledges that not everyone is a girl or boy and that many people are neither

Aggregator gang
@EvelynIsGone ... no, not really, girls in japan are known to "play around" but since time immemorial they have called it "female bonding" so they generally dont see stuff like that as inherently gay, because of this lesbians are less common in Japan as they generally just see themselves as perverts rather then a legitimate sexual orientation. quite sad really

Double-page supporter
I LOVE THE SENSEI OMG <3 every single character in this has turned out to be super likable so far (well except for that one bully kid lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Hime is becoming more and more like a turnip as time moves forward

PpvKFj5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
senseiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😭😭😭
(also it's not woke, it's just how people should be)

Users who are viewing this thread