Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Pride and Prejudice

Talk about being ignorant. She tries to be all supportive but then asks her to be her BOYFRIEND. Wow, she really misses the point.

I'm like yelling out loud, "boyfriend???!! BOYFRIEND??!!!"

"What the hell did he read?"

I've run into a lot of people like this, for non trans people, I call this person the "No labels en-labeller". They come off as some enlightened buddha and you let your guard down and then they drop shitty things on you and say "boyfriend is just a word don't get so worked up".

Those people are privileged shits who never had a difficulty in their lives and if they ever did they would never adopt such a philosophy, Imagine some one saying "Marcus is my black friend" completely devoid of awareness of the repercussions or effect on their friend. People like this try to create circle of diverse friends that they find interesting but treat them more like exhibits then showing empathy and understanding.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooooooohhhhh, she fucked up. I seriously hope this won't get Akira down :/

yeaaaah... she's definitely just viewing akira as a novelty item
she doesn't necessarily mean any harm but she's completely oblivious to the impact of her actions. Hime's guilty of it too to some extent but it's more easily excused because she's in love and clearly struggling with the idea.

Dex-chan lover
While Hime Is a jealousy monster I wonder if that other thot will get a proper development or something shess-

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus not...what? Admitting there is jealousy? I know when I see it cause I'm too. Or whishing for there to be something better than 2d characters(while admitting they are literal 2d characters)? if it's the latter, boy what awaits you lol

What sort of confession is that? Not saying bc she said boyfriend, more like she said get rid of Hime. That didn't sound at all like I like or anything.

ah .. yeah thats what i expected lmao.. this girl just has a thing for crossdressing guys i guess......

Hime is annoying me with her jealousy, but what's up with this new girl?? She's a creepy and don't even respect Akira after knowing her.

Users who are viewing this thread