Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - Say Hello to Us From Back Then

Double-page supporter
OMG CONGRATS YUKKAAA 🥺🥺🥺🥺 also i love them all still 😭💖

Double-page supporter
aaaaa congrats yukka!!
and the girls all look super cool now and their jobs fit them perfectly, i'm so glad hime became a teacher <3
hh nooo i'm not ready for only one more chapter thoooo ;-;

She's looking at her phone and it's weird that she's alone. Hamuro can still make it, come on.

Contributor
YAY YUKKA IS THE BEST POSSIBLE CHOICE FOR WHOSE WEDDING IT IS! I personally don't feel like this ending was rushed at all; everything feels resolved and tied up satisfactorily.

The last piece of the puzzle would be HAMURO. COME ON IT HAS TO BE HIM THAT HIME CAME WITH, RIGHT? HE'S PARKING THE CAR OR SMTH

omg im so happy for yukka 😭😭😭 still wish this got more chapters but i think ill still like the ending the author gives us

Dex-chan lover
@venomx99x that's why I said I'd "Laugh my ass off" it would be so out of nowhere. I just though it cause she wasn't visible in the crowd right at the end.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKA!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

god all the worry in me from the last chapter did a 180 just from seeing this 😭😭😭 i'm so happy everyone's still close and together, and most of all yukka!!!

I would be so mad is Hime ends up with Hamuro, like come on the whole manga was about how Hime was in love with Akira

fuck i'm crying so much i can't even begin to tell you how much this makes me feel as an lgbt teen

Users who are viewing this thread