Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - Say Hello to Us From Back Then

One chapter left, if I remember correctly. At least this is some kind of ending, even if it does feel rushed.

Somehow disappointed how rushed these ending chapters not to mention short, but hey congrats on Yukka getting married

Hime wanted to say something when akira asked whether she came alone. I M AGONNA BET THAT SENPAI DROPPED HER OFF AND GONNA FETCH HER AFTER THE WEDDING <0> <0>

man, all that time and Yukka never came out till the last possible moment? she said before it just never came up, but that seems a little extreme! Good to see Anzu's aggressive support.. well actually it's so lovely to see most of them 12-ish years from the start. I say most because goddamnit we better see Hamuro (who I desperately hope is who Hime alluded to!)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
9-10 YEARS???!?!
FUFVJUFJCJ I'M EMOTIONAL

Contributor
Crap, I haven't reread in a while. Who's Yukka again?

And of course at least one of the group became a teacher. Wouldn't be a high school drama manga without that

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye Should be the one that looked like a delinquent, gave Hime some of the best advice, had an unfortunate experience with her first love because it was another girl and they thought that was weird.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if this ending indicates that before being axed the author had intended to wrap up the MC's stuff more neatly and shift focus to this girl.

Man, the jobs they always give these characters in the future are always a teacher lol. Was hoping for a minute she was a child psychologist or something. Manga writers! There are jobs other than just teachers and salarymen (I love teachers btw. There’s nothing wrong with that career.)

Dex-chan lover
I'll laugh my ass off if the bride turns out to be Hime. It would be so fitting to have the mc of a gender identity manga to turn out bi.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not Hime, it's the store clerk from her flashback.
That said, best girl Yukka is getting married, this is so wholesome ;;

Users who are viewing this thread