Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - A Girl or a Formless Tattoo

Fed-Kun's army
I like the dude, but I have never liked the "you don't have feelings for me but lets try going out" trope

Fed-Kun's army
@PawPadKnight I get what you mean, but I'm not sure that is what Hamuro meant. I interpreted it as "you need to determine whether you don't wanna be a girl, i.e. being a transman, or if you just don't like Hasegawa, and thus don't want him viewing you like a girl." I don't know if he really wants a relationship either so much as he is trying to help her sort out her feelings. And it's not a bad plan exactly - in a date situation Hamuro probably would be way more sensitive to her emotional state, and thus not cause the same initial rejection. He also is not the person Akira likes, which should make it easier for Hime to figure out her own feelings. If she still hates being female with him then it seems likely Hime's a transman, but if she is more neutral, even if she's not head-over-heels for him, then she probably is not trans.

That said I could see this just devolving into a silly love rhombus between the four characters, but this manga has been good enough so far that I am hoping it manages the situation better than for pointless drama.

Double-page supporter
yknow what i aint even mad....... senpai is such a good guy that i dont mind them being a couple, for pretend OR for real lmao

Dex-chan lover
Everything is going on really interesting ways....just that...I want some more akira..(not even in a romantic light, just more akira screentime?)

That... doesn't exactly solves much, tho. What if she's a lesbian? NB? Ace? A trans gay boy? Going out with a guy wouldn't exactly prove anything except whether she has a personal problem with the soccer boy. And she already likes senpai to a certain level, of course she would just rationalize er feelings. Gotta wait to see how things work out but it seems like a bad move.

Dex-chan lover
this is slowly getting clusterfucked, like its getting more and more complicated

Dex-chan lover
SENPAI?!?!?!?!??!?!?
But uhhh... Your friend might just... You know....
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Well, as a concept it adds more problems, but it does do one or two useful things. Like, if they're official it gets the guy Akira's into off her case, which means Akira won't have to feel jealous over that moron. And just possibly it would make Akira feel jealous that she's with someone else, so that could help bring our heroines together.

?!?! I did not see this coming at all. I'm not sure if this will evolve into romance or he's just trying to prove a point. I don't get the impression that he was romantically interested in her so I think it's the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread