Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - That Stage's Curtain Has Dropped

Nooo please end up together! I feel like he's the only one who actually supported her through her struggles and has seen and accepted her for who she is. 2nd lead syndrome always makes me sad.😥

Dex-chan lover
ooya? the mood actually kinda feels like their building up to hamuro actually getting somewhere with fmc... but who knows, don't wanna get my hopes up too high T_T

!!!! Is there finally a chance for hamusen?!

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, GO FOR IT! GO GO HAMUSEN!

Double-page supporter
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllLoveIsUnrequited

Dex-chan lover
Amazing Hachimitsu scans keeps putting out the chapters . . . and chapter after chapter, the cliffhanger keeps refusing to resolve. AAAaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!

Double-page supporter
oof this one is gonna hurt bois

hamuro-senpai <3

Aggregator gang
Hamuro senpai deserves her. He treads her feeling so carefully so gently he even hurt himself in the process

As of now, akira doesnt deserve our girl at all. All she did just hurt mc out of pure selfishness when mc went so much length to support her, no matter how realistic or how teen hormonal based she act, she still doesnt deserve her at all, for now of course. Idk if the author will redempt her on later chapter.

But im investing so much of my emotion for hamuro rn.

Fed-Kun's army
Love this manga honestly, thanks to everyone for helping scanlate this

Dex-chan lover
This is so complicated and incomprehensible it’s just like real life.
I love it.

I do hope Akira-chan finds someone. She seems the type to make both herself and a partner more than each was alone.

honestly i can't see hamuro and hime together but i sincerely hope he gets a happy ending 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread