Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku

I love that the teacher loves his students no matter what and honestly wants them to become better people

Double-page supporter
@the_descolada
I think having an lgbt tag would be useful, as a way of covering anything dealing with actual concepts that aren't just shounen/shoujo ai or yaoi/yuri.

applause-clapping-oscars-srg19CG0cKMuI

Contributor
This manga is really interesting but kind of all over the place. I think there are a few too many side stories, or at least they're too close together. I want more from Akira, Hime, and Yukka. I want to know more about how their romance progresses (or if it will in the first place), and I want to know more about Hime's identity. The side stories are nice, but I think they'd be better off once every few chapters at most.

Dex-chan lover
secondary to the LGBT stuff, which is awesome and this is one of the kindest depictions of queer folk ive seen in manga - the art in this fucking manga is hilarious. like whenever their faces become simplified (case in point, the last page in chapter 7) its incredibly hilarious. the comedy should universally appeal to people whether you care for the LGBT themes, imo

Dex-chan lover
wow this is one hell of a synopsis. I see some mixed reviews from the comments however so I might wait a bit before reading it. But if you guys are interested in series that tackle topics like identity or homosexuality and the works, try Ao no Flag. It is a very fun and nice read but also quite comprehensive and addresses the mishaps of gender norms and homosexuality quite well. I'm a straight guy who is totally okay with this stuff but I'm not usually a fan when it is the main subject of a series. However, if it is done well and is mixed in properly with other issues it can be quite a good read which is what Ao no Flag is.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this should have a "trans" tag but at least a "Shoujo ai" tag. Technically, this is a relationship between the two girls. Transfemale is still a female. Not by birth but from who is she is.

"iT'S cRoSsDrEsS1nG bEcAuSe tHeRe iS nO TrAnSgEnDeR ChArAcTeRs" shut the fuck up

We really need a Trans and/or LGBT tag so people can find or ignore manga like this easily and the idiotic comment wars can go away. I came to the comments to see what people we're saying about the actual manga and like 150 of the 175 comments are the same stupid back and forth drama that we already see everywhere else.

Contributor
@orevn The Crossdressing tag is because minor spoiler
1) Hime is crossdressing, she isn't trans or exploring gender. She is just trying to be supportive of Akira who is trans. 2) There is another crossdressing character who is secondary that isn't Hime.

This has been stated numerous times on here.

Also there is no Shoujo-ai tag because
so far there isn't any of that in the story and half the story is Hime trying to come to terms with her seeing Akira as a guy she is attracted to still she isn't attracted to Akira as a girl
. If things come to that then it will probably get a tag.

Users who are viewing this thread