Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku

Western propaganda and a screeching violent harpy to herald it. No thank you.

you know im just happy that the crossdressing tag was actually warranted. eagerly awaiting the yuri tag now

Group Leader
this manga should really have the yuri/shoujo ai tags. mc’s not identifying as a guy, she’s just butch. as far as trans/lgbt rep goes, this is one of my favorites. and i know a fair share of my lesbian online friends have questioned whether they were transphobic because they were attracted to a trans woman while identifying as straight (heteronormativity…), and i’m glad to see that experience written out.

(though, looking at the comments, some people seem to think she’s actually looking at her like a man, and so it’s not yuri, when that’s clearly not the case, especially given her thoughts and clear acceptance of pronouns etc.… not that pronouns = gender, but you know.)

This is one of my absoluet least favrotie mangas of all time. If i cud travel baack in time and prevent it from ever being published, or me seing it, i would. it's absolutly disgusting suicide fuel.

I dont get in what universe this is somehow positive for transgenders lol or makes them happy. He looks like a masculine ugly man in a dress. How is that a good thing? If anything that wud just b a depressing message to repress or kys id imagine, for most. And its this annoyingly written ugly to look at depressing upsetting bordering on westaboo shojo garbage. I hate this manga so much. And I hate seeing it everytime i update the crossdressing tag here.

lol@ all the people thinking this'll ever get a "Yuri/ shoujo ai" tag.

Ya'll living in fantasy world here.

At best if it's to compromise, maybe there'll be a "pseudo-yuri/shoujo ai" tag. Don't hold your breath though.

When people search for Yuri, they literally mean girl on girl biologically. If or when this does get tagged as yuri, I have no doubt in my mind yurikos will complain. And I assure you, they're pretty crazy and strict about their GL manga.

Unless there actually IS a Yuri couple(biological girls) in this manga one day, I don't ever see it coming to your fruition.

Double-page supporter
sometimes i come back to the comments here just to block the few shitheads that show up

(though, it probably is to be said that if this does get a yuri tag, there is no doubt the hetero yuri readers who only read yuri for a turn-on will come screeching. they are just as bad as the transphobes)

Group Leader
Still can't figure out whether I like this or not? Perhaps that's a good thing.

sno

This is one of the best stories ever. It's way more than it looks like at first. I don't even know the words to express _____

thank god for the fluffiness in this. if there were any more angst I don’t think I could handle it.

somehow, i think this story is so nice, the trans girl is portrayed as a normal person, in the beggining of her transition, which i believe must be crazy, but she is very loving and aware of other people's feelings, so she screws up, like normal people do, but she learns and grows. the mc never questioned her friend's identity and naturally falls in love despite anything, we don't know the trans girls sexuality yet, and im not sure she knows it either, mc just assumes she's hetero, which may not be the case. even the soccer guy does some growing up, look at him seeing how shallow he is, understanding how his friend is the one that actually loves and supports the mc. im proud of this manga s2! it' fluffy but realistic, normal human interactions have plenty of chaos!

Users who are viewing this thread