Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku

Dex-chan lover
Please remove the 'crossdressing' tag. This is a romance manga about a trans woman, there is no crossing happening here. It's disrespectful and misleading.
It's also pretty wild to me that despite being very moderated this site still allows blatant transphobia within the comments, especially considering the subject matter. Calling the pronouns of real people "nonsensical" and equating gender dysphoria to some ridiculous spiel about "pretending you're Joan of Arc" is frankly insulting and shouldn't be treated like it's reasonable discussion.

Contributor
@zephyrnepres

The cross-dressing tag is due to other characters not Akira, we know she isn't cross-dressing. We've gone through this debate before on here in this same thread actually and because other characters cross-dress, and the fact that Akira isn't really the main character of this manga (Hime is more of the MC).

Dex-chan lover
Ah, my bad. I assumed that side character/secondary traits wouldn't really affect tags (Hime changing her clothes isn't really all that important to the story from what I've read). I'm used to people calling transgender characters 'gender-benders' or 'cross-dressers' so I probably expected the same here.

Fed-Kun's army
@zephyrnepres how is it ridiculous, they are both mental illnesses that cause the sufferer to believe in something not reflected in reality. when did how you feel become more important than what is real?

You can always expect, if a manga has any transgender themes, the comment section will be a shitshow of bigotry and smallmindedness.

It really is unfortunate.

Supporter
Damn these comments are a shit show. Anyway this Manga is cute as hell and I can't wait for the next chapter

I haven't read it until just now. I enjoy it a lot. What a place for it to stop, though. I hope another update is soon.

This is written better than a lot of manga that cover this subject matter.

these days shoujo mangas are really taking a step back on romance huh? i want people to go smooch smooch already, also, should't this have a yuri tag? UNLESS mc and trans girl dont get together?

@chapter 27, why she cut her hairs?! nuuu!! i love her ponytail!! why god? why?!!

Double-page supporter
This is so bad... I don't care a sh*t about gender or preferences but damn, so much drama about this and small stuff, just live like you want and do NOT care about the others.

@Reimans Spoken like someone who has never had to confront any kind of challenging thought or feeling in their life.

Oooohhhhh will it be a straight ending or a yuri one. Who knows (ghostly sound) wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh.

Contributor
YO THERE'S ASEXUAL/AROMANTIC REPRESENTATION IN THE NEWEST CHAPTER! Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I STAN THIS MANGA NOW. 💜💜💜

Double-page supporter
Well... It's true. Maybe i'm cold headed and know how to think correctly in front the "challenges" @Nami

Users who are viewing this thread