Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another

Supporter
I appreciate the sequel but the original is a lot more developed and nuanced in the narrative it was telling. I guess there's only so much you can explore about the topic in a highschool setting. Still pretty good though I guess

Dex-chan lover
The first series is more about how older and more mature people deal with more mature problems while this one is about middle school students dealing with puberty, sexuality and personal issues. Both are surprisingly great hole being different, I didn't even like gender Bender before and now I love this genre solely because of these two, I might even like this one a little better than the first one.

Very strong follow up to an already very good manga. Maintains a lot of the appeal of the original, including some characters, while being a thematically separate experience. Unlike the first series, which was about a trans woman's experiences with love, this is much more about a trans girl being in denial of being trans. If you liked the first Kanojo no Naru Hi, you will almost certainly like this as well.

Dex-chan lover
Just realised this but the volume numbering of this manga is wrong, there are 4 volumes not just 1

Fed-Kun's army
really cute but kinda rushed at the ending... Made me sad how we couldnt see her in highschool

Dex-chan lover
Was looking forward to continuing this story, but the absolutely random, 30 plus page s&m chapter out of nowhere kind of threw off my reading session. Ain't gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
Boring ending, a lot of wasted potential to be different from the first one. Plus, Shima and Kurokawa is off-putting in so many ways and completely contradicting the premise of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread