Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
You know rereading the entire manga, I think the manga loving mixer girl is a wingman for the Ex. She was giving a clue that maybe the ex thought the MC was cheating with Ayasaka so got revenge or attempted to make him jealous? But this still doesn't explain why when he confronted her about the cheating she just nodded and said nothing.....

If it's normal trope then either "I didn't cheat on you, I just hired/asked someone to make you jealous. I didn't expect you would be that mad" or she's just trying to get him back after got dumped by another guy.

Just go with your childhood friend or kouhai route.
Facts. She was holding hands with another guy I don't care if your family was held hostage and you had to do that. Cheating is still cheating.

If the author makes MC somewhat smart, MC will forget about the fake words and block his ex now.
Yeah sir. I'm somewhat tired of the typical weakling MC that's too damn soft for their own good. Hopefully he takes the kouhai or childhood friend route.

Dex-chan lover
This guy knows the meaning of moving on.
Yes we parted ways, time to move ahead.

Sorry Ayaka.

Dex-chan lover
there is no way to reason that she acts that way when she was caught “not” cheating like if there is no manga hoop jumping logic here she is just trying to manipulate him
"I didn't cheat on you, I just fvked the guy"

Woman should've completed her sentence smh.
If it's normal trope then either "I didn't cheat on you, I just hired/asked someone to make you jealous. I didn't expect you would be that mad" or she's just trying to get him back after got dumped by another guy.

Just go with your childhood friend or kouhai route.
Facts. She was holding hands with another guy I don't care if your family was held hostage and you had to do that. Cheating is still cheating.
didn't cheat she say? Lol ...
Im guessing reina jealous of Aya, because of the MC so close to Aya and feel inferior, thats why she tried to test MC feeling for her and asking his guy friend to act as a bf

Aya is too perfect and beautiful thats why she somewhat sus
  • "I wasn't cheating on you... I was cheating on him, you were the second guy"
  • "He was my ex, we were having a reunion as old acquiatances and were reminiscing old times, you caught us as we were saying our goodbyes; I just didn't think you would believe me, not to mention I was feeling guilty for my wavering feelings"
  • "He was the person I had been in love with for a long time, but my feelings had never been reciprocated in all those years, so I decided to go out with you as a way to forget about him and try to live as a normal girl, and it did work... for a while; you see, not long before you saw us, he had contacted me, saying he wanted to say something to me, and so I went, not knowing how to feel. In our reunion, he had told me that seeing me with you had made him realize his feelings, that he wanted to be with me and begging me to accept his feelings; I couldn't really answer him, for you see, while I did still have some feelings for him, my time with you had been so joyfull that I couldn't truly choose, so I told him to give me time so I could think about it. He told me he understood, that he would wait, but that at the very least he wanted to have a small taste, that he wanted to hold my hand at least once, so he could part with a smile no matter what I chose in the end... and that's when you found us. I couldn't truly tell you, I was feeling so ashamed, my feelings had wavered and, even though I hadn't done anything, I had betrayed you in my heart, so I didn't feel worthy enough to talk with you, and I've been regretting it tremendously ever since."
  • "He was my brother and we had just had lunch together; I didn't answer when you asked me cuz I was feeling horrendously drowsy after gaming the entire night before"
"Bitch I don't care about your reasons, you were holding his hand! You could've at least only fucked him or given him a sloppy job, but you had the gall to HOLD HIS HAND. IN. PUBLIC!! YOU SLUT!!!"

Dex-chan lover
  • "I wasn't cheating on you... I was cheating on him, you were the second guy"
  • "He was my ex, we were having a reunion as old acquiatances and were reminiscing old times, you caught us as we were saying our goodbyes; I just didn't think you would believe me, not to mention I was feeling guilty for my wavering feelings"
  • "He was the person I had been in love with for a long time, but my feelings had never been reciprocated in all those years, so I decided to go out with you as a way to forget about him and try to live as a normal girl, and it did work... for a while; you see, not long before you saw us, he had contacted me, saying he wanted to say something to me, and so I went, not knowing how to feel. In our reunion, he had told me that seeing me with you had made him realize his feelings, that he wanted to be with me and begging me to accept his feelings; I couldn't really answer him, for you see, while I did still have some feelings for him, my time with you had been so joyfull that I couldn't truly choose, so I told him to give me time so I could think about it. He told me he understood, that he would wait, but that at the very least he wanted to have a small taste, that he wanted to hold my hand at least once, so he could part with a smile no matter what I chose in the end... and that's when you found us. I couldn't truly tell you, I was feeling so ashamed, my feelings had wavered and, even though I hadn't done anything, I had betrayed you in my heart, so I didn't feel worthy enough to talk with you, and I've been regretting it tremendously ever since."
  • "He was my brother and we had just had lunch together; I didn't answer when you asked me cuz I was feeling horrendously drowsy after gaming the entire night before"
"Bitch I don't care about your reasons, you were holding his hand! You could've at least only fucked him or given him a sloppy job, but you had the gall to HOLD HIS HAND. IN. PUBLIC!! YOU SLUT!!!"
While humerous, why do I feel like 1 or 2 of these are gonna be the actual reason?

Dex-chan lover
Geez, you guys take even a slight spiciness too harshly, chill a bit, with the main heroine description in the title, its obviously smooth sailing with only slight detours.

Characters will need to vent their drama a bit out of their systems, then clear misunderstandings, move on, grow as people, acquire new gf, happy ending, there is no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, you guys take even a slight spiciness too harshly, chill a bit, with the main heroine description in the title, its obviously smooth sailing with only slight detours.

Characters will need to vent their drama a bit out of their systems, then clear misunderstandings, move on, grow as people, acquire new gf, happy ending, there is no doubt.
Ofcourse people are gonna question why she waited so long, thats a big plot think that makes no sense. I'm sure tue 2nd part of what you wrote will be tye end game but so far the journey has had some naff writing.

Contributor
Uncensored handholding right before his eyes was all the proof he needed that she cheated!
Now somebody make memes with that panel from page 10

So why did it take Reina two or more months to say she didn't cheat and not on the day they broke up? Totally not sus and totally not her playing mind games with him. Good on him to try and stand his ground with that outburst, but he still took damage from the ex-gf's totally credible statement. He did say he was "intimate" with her before, so memories of that are surely clouding his judgment now.

Is it happening with Mayu? If it happens I'm not sure what to think about him basically using her to comfort himself with a one-night stand, and not because he's fallen in love with her. It'll be an FWB situation from his POV, and without knowing the ex-gf messed with him, she might think he's fallen in love; sounds like a dangerous misunderstanding to have if they're not on the same page before going through with it.

Kouhai-chan winning it all would be the expected good ending and I got nothing against her, but she's the safe choice for an easy mode romance. I for one would like to see the totally not childhood friend best girl Ayaka winning. (I know she's not an osananajimi, but her role is effectively the same)

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored handholding right before his eyes was all the proof he needed that she cheated!
Now somebody make memes with that panel from page 10

So why did it take Reina two or more months to say she didn't cheat and not on the day they broke up? Totally not sus and totally not her playing mind games with him. Good on him to try and stand his ground with that outburst, but he still took damage from the ex-gf's totally credible statement. He did say he was "intimate" with her before, so memories of that are surely clouding his judgment now.

Is it happening with Mayu? If it happens I'm not sure what to think about him basically using her to comfort himself with a one-night stand, and not because he's fallen in love with her. It'll be an FWB situation from his POV, and without knowing the ex-gf messed with him, she might think he's fallen in love; sounds like a dangerous misunderstanding to have if they're not on the same page before going through with it.

Kouhai-chan winning it all would be the expected good ending and I got nothing against her, but she's the safe choice for an easy mode romance. I for one would like to see the totally not childhood friend best girl Ayaka winning. (I know she's not an osananajimi, but her role is effectively the same)
Watch NTR, the cucker enjoyed Reina till she fainted.

Users who are viewing this thread