Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Now I can see why they never went out after having such good chemistry with each other & I feel bad for them. Sucks that when you're in high school, you basically have to deal with your peers over such stupid shit. I know in my time that whenever a girl rejects someone in a social group, you HAVE to pick sides but I always thought that was stupid to do. People suck a lot of the time & badmouthing the person just shows how insecure those guys are. I hope this isn't the end of their past since I want to see more of their relationship being developed into what it is now. Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
So he isn’t oblivious at all. He just wants to keep what they have after she’s lost so many friends that she thought were friends.

It all makes SO much sense now why he doesn’t take her hints. It’s probably really damn hard to have an interest in someone but you don’t want to disappoint them

Dex-chan lover
If wanting Shinohara to lose and Ayaka to win is copium, then I am chronically on it. After all, I can hope can't I?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So they really had the potential even back then. Even Ayaka kind of wanted to have that kind of relationship with him but she seems to also don't want anything complicated to happen between them. I guess they value that sentiment so much they probably both turn a blind eye on that possibility.
But ooofff, I know this is just a je-baiting move of the author. Ayaka is not the title girl so there is nothing to expect from that route.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit they've such a good chemistry and yet won't be fulfilled because of others.
I don't care if it's copium Ayaka need to win

Group Leader
its funny seeing ppl so disconnected with this type of Dynamic that happens a lot in romcom, because they don't know what kind of pressure society gives in japanese society compared to western one XD..... It's part of it.

Dex-chan lover
im going to kms this couple is doomed dawg
f67195e2-08e7-4afc-8c98-642ea4186165.png

Users who are viewing this thread