Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
JUST FUCK YOUR FRIEND FFS
anyway enough about my ramblings.
This boi should really, at least have some sort of mental health check-up. go see a therapist, make sure you're not deluding yourself to your biases and just genuinely go pick for a girl. fuck, i hate if ayaya loses this.
Please she has so much green flag and i won't let that kind of girl go.
PLEASE ALSO GIRL MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR! MEN ARE FUCKING DUMB

Why are all of the characters so dumb. The MC is understandable cuz most of the guys are dense and kinda stupid in those kind of Mangas, but the heroines. And I think people forget that the childhoodfriend never wins (even though she's the fmc)

If Ayaka doesn't win I'll go to Japan and k!ll myself infront of the Author to change the trajectory of his life.

Dex-chan lover
Its is kinda worse with the LN. He goes out wit Shinohara and hangs around with his ex as a lot as well after they make up, practicely cheating on Shinohara. This is a complete mass in terms of relationships. Ayaka's situtation is though a prime example of why childhood friends never win (or deserve to win). They never make their move until some rando comes out and take the MC away. She had 1000x more chances to do something by the time Shinohara shows up. And she still doesn't in this very obvious setup, still playing games for some reason.
Thank you for the heads up, you have saved me some time.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard when it's your best friend. The stakes are too high, I understand why he's hesitating

Supporter
Ayakabros be all SHE BESTEST BEST GIRL WHAT EVER BESTED THE BEST finna forget she been messin' with man's head now for half a decade

I mean, she brings him to an onsen getaway after all this time and he has absolutely zero reliable context on which to base a guess as to her intentions. "We just chillin'."? "We be bangin'!"? Something in-between? No way to tell. None.

At least with Kouhai-chan, she'd straight-up let him know she's open to anything. (Whether or not he's in the right emotional state these days to trust her in saying that, well, that's a whole 'nother story.)

Users who are viewing this thread