Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
When reading drama, I like it when characters experience intense emotions, love, friendship, heartbreak, jealousy, anxiety, anger, and so on. Whatever happens, I win :chad: (plus the girls are drawn beautifuly, and honestly, that's what I look forward to the most)

The annoying drama that frustrates me happens, when characters act stupid and out of character, here we have a classic childhood (highschool) friend, who probably fell in love with MC who has another girl on his mind, normaly we see this trope played annoyingly, but we just went through tons of setup for it, so it makes perfect sense why is everyone acting the way they act. (also, funnily enough, the reason she is atracted to him is partly because he didn't felt romanticaly atracted to her, since she had so many bad experiences with other boys who did)

I undestand the displeasement of most, but I feel like the plot made a good job at setting our expectations a certain way, I suppose that too many anime plots with simmilar events made it a bad asociation that makes people mad no matter what. I think Ayaka testing MC is pretty sexy and spicy development, Im honestly happy where the story is going, I hope MC and Kohai marry at the end too.

Aggregator gang
Please just say yes to end my suffering 😭 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
Well, she really dug her own romantic grave there. She's consistently act the "no romance" type and then changed her tune. Kinda sucks being the MC right now.

Also that high school clique trope is stupid. If you ask me, high schoolers have to grow a stone wall face thick enough to not get dragged by assholes like that trash guy. Also, record evidence. Always be prepared to record and save evidence.

Contributor
Wow, what a piece of shit that Sakashita is. He even has it in his name!

So this prick actually did try to talk to Ayaka again even after getting rejected unlike the other losers, but it's not about genuinely salvaging their "friendship" or whatever, it's just a crappy manipulative ploy to try and set her up for another round of probably lust-driven confessions. I like that Ayaka wasn't stupid enough to not notice all the talk from that guy was fake and would not lead to any real friendship.

"Aren't we more than friends now?"
The painful irony that when she finally found a boy she liked, she wouldn't make an honest move on him because of all those failed friendships and rejections. All this chemistry between them and I'm denied the satisfaction of a beautiful romance because of the things they've convinced themselves not to do from the people around them. They are both afraid to openly cross that one line because of fear from all these bad experiences in the past.

This is reaching a boiling point between Yuuta and Ayaka and I feel that it's not going to end well (in the way I'd hope for). If I had to guess, Yuuta will not take the "bait" and either push her away or otherwise reject her advances thinking that she's just testing him. And that's gonna be super bad if it was a genuine attempt from her to actually cross the line, because then she'll never try it again. Proper communication is a 404 error here.

I'd say the worst outcome is Reina winning in the end for whatever reason. I don't even care anymore if she didn't actually cheat on him, the fact that she did not fight for her relationship by trying to clear up any misunderstanding (if it is one), on the day they broke up and the next several months after that has lost any sympathy from me for her. You can make me believe that Mayu loves Yuuta, but I'll never believe that for Reina.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors carefully crafted the best girl both lore and personality and then proceed to make them lose and heartbroken
images

Pic unrelated but I think this is the correct reaction image for them authors

Dex-chan lover
Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏Please let it happen. 🙏

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's entirely possible to stop reading here, and just pretend that they get together offscreen.

Dex-chan lover
When reading drama, I like it when characters experience intense emotions, love, friendship, heartbreak, jealousy, anxiety, anger, and so on. Whatever happens, I win :chad: (plus the girls are drawn beautifuly, and honestly, that's what I look forward to the most)

The annoying drama that frustrates me happens, when characters act stupid and out of character, here we have a classic childhood (highschool) friend, who probably fell in love with MC who has another girl on his mind, normaly we see this trope played annoyingly, but we just went through tons of setup for it, so it makes perfect sense why is everyone acting the way they act. (also, funnily enough, the reason she is atracted to him is partly because he didn't felt romanticaly atracted to her, since she had so many bad experiences with other boys who did)

I undestand the displeasement of most, but I feel like the plot made a good job at setting our expectations a certain way, I suppose that too many anime plots with simmilar events made it a bad asociation that makes people mad no matter what. I think Ayaka testing MC is pretty sexy and spicy development, Im honestly happy where the story is going, I hope MC and Kohai marry at the end too.
Honestly, i really like how they approached this. Having nothing but bad experiences in romance during your developmental period when everyone is more interested in reading into things instead of getting something of value out of a relationship can and will make you conflate platonic and romantic attraction. Especially if moving forward, your only positive experience with love is platonic in nature. I think her testing things out is more so for herself than romantic developments with him, sort of seeing if she finds it a turn on or at the very least not disgusting, or whether their relationship ends as an incredibly solid platonic one (which i feel is where this is going).
Then again i could be wrong and we're heading to trope city love triangle, despite the title spoiling the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why readers send themselves into a self-fulfilling cycle of angst.

that she's not going to get together with the MC. You know the Kouhai will say yes and date him. Ironically, the Kouhai and the ex get along great. This is up to Ch. 25 raws. So why are y'all torturing yourselves? Unless you're absolutely newb to manga...

Dex-chan lover
Don't even remember the title girl anymore.

Author fucked up making this a harem. Could've been great with just Mino.

Users who are viewing this thread