Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
EVERY NEW CHAPTER ALWAYS REMINDS ME THAT SHE IS NOT ON THE TITLE AND SHE WILL NOT WIN. THIS HURTS ME ABIT. STILL NOT CLOSE TO ACCEPTANCE THO. STILL COPING

Dropping this after reading the novel
The end girl is the kouhai. I have no problem with him get along with any girls in the end. However, this series is just terrible (my opinion of course). MC is just a coward, undecisive (he's in f*****g college, not in highschool).
At least the in the manga, art is super nice.

Dex-chan lover
"Whichever way it went, I would've been fine with it" is a wild thing to say after "testing" a man like that lol. It's realistic sure, but it's still frustrating AF watching them all fumble over each other like this when just a little bit of authenticity would fix like 99% of their problems. But ofc there's no story without conflict or whatever (not like there can't be conflict  and good growth and communication so it actually gets resolved instead of getting stuck in a sisyphean serialized manga loop)

Dex-chan lover
I hate this practically dating relationship he has with the kouhai, its very tilting and ambigious.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that a lot of people are getting frustrated with all the blueballing that's happening here.

I can tell you now that if you're reading this to get your rocks off, you're reading the wrong stuff. I read a lot of the LN and even had to machine translate it. This should have the psychological tag. The portrayal of the characters here are very realistic, a lot more than most romance mangas I've ever read.
Human interactions are one of the best I admit, but it does not justify all this. We are here to read fiction, with some cliches and stuff. It's interesting I give it that, but MC is still not "real" as even most dull and dense boy would see the moves on him from Ayaka in the future. He wants to save status quo but it's leading no where, they'll drift appart in the future especially when he got the gf and started cheat on her.

This is so dumb...
all the flashbacks and character building written just for this one stupid scene? showing cleavage for testing him? Wow its very cliche...

Dex-chan lover
Just saying this to the people who want to drop this manga Earlier. This sh*** would become more stupid as the time goes:
He will clear the misunderstanding with his ex BUT he would start to date kouhai before that. But even while dating kouhai he'll practically cheat on her with his ex, going on dates with her. I don't know why he's such an as*le knowing how it feels being cheated on. Ayaka on other hand is still playing stupid. She's obviously in love with MC but even knowing he's cheating on Mayu (kouhai) she's doing nothing... Its almost as she's waiting when they broke up. Overall this series is going to become much more stupid from here on out. He could finish this struggle here and solidify the Ayaka's position, but he choose to continue for more chapters because of the money and practically lost quite the number of audience which I guess lead to abrupt ending of the LN
I dropped it is well after that. Author is very good in portraying the actual human interactions but oh god the MC is unbearable, along with Ayaka being so passive after this chapter
Out of curiosity, what's the ending of the LN? Is there not an ending and they just stopped publishing it bacause or poor sales or what? I've seen someone in an earlier chapter discussion thread of this put an out of context image from what at the time was the latest LN volume with Ayaka and MC kissing, but I assume that just leads to nothing then, right?

Dex-chan lover
The end girl is the kouhai. I have no problem with him get along with any girls in the end. However, this series is just terrible (my opinion of course). MC is just a coward, undecisive (he's in f*****g college, not in highschool).
He is in college that is why he is f*k¥g around.

I will never form a platonic relationship

Dex-chan lover
We will be eating Reina body soon ( the ex-girl ).

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, what's the ending of the LN? Is there not an ending and they just stopped publishing it bacause or poor sales or what? I've seen someone in an earlier chapter discussion thread of this put an out of context image from what at the time was the latest LN volume with Ayaka and MC kissing, but I assume that just leads to nothing then, right?
I thought the LN is near over? Was it axed?

Good thing she won't win, I hope this is the last chapter focused on her.

See, the problem with this type of "unusual" relationship they have is that it will have to be toned down once one of them starts dating someone else. No more flirtatious undertones in their behavior around each other or trips to onsens with only just the two of them, even if they're only "friends." We don't really know what Ayaka and MCs relationship was like while MC was dating Reina, but since Ayaka was suspecting that she was the cause of the breakup it seems likely it was exactly how they are now. MC is so hyperfocused on preserving their current relationship that he didn't stop to think about how that'll only happen if both of them remain single. If he truly wanted to preserve it, he would return her advances and start dating. There's not much of a difference between their current relationship and dating anyway, besides being able to assign a label to it and the physical contact aspect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread