Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well, she obviously likes him, but I do have to wonder exactly.... why? Aside from him being a pretty nice guy.

tfw no toned abs gf to proactively spend time with you :angery:
Women are a chimera created by japanese authors to manipulate their readers into believing they have hope of living a fulfilling romantic life, then when you'll desperately feel alone by the lack of a girlfriend they'll sell anything to you, from idols to waifu gacha and waifu onahXle. You want evidence ? I mean, can you really believe in the existence of something you've never seen ? Don't be decieved brother, fight this conspiracy !

Contributor
It's pretty clear she likes him. That the contact exchange with her actually happened and he didn't run away from her makes me want to praise him a bit, but this is what's supposed to be... normal. The bar for male romcom leads these days is so low it's basically underground.

Now if only this will also break the other tropes and actually have them dating, soon, without ending right after...

Dex-chan lover
Who just walks with their abs out everywhere like that? Is this some kind of narcissistic behaviour that I'm too fat to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread