Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 284 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (1)

Supporter
My birthday is merely a tool to make my master advance in relationships 🤭

Screenshot-2023-06-02-05-17-41-399-com-chrome-dev.png

Mini
Super Wingman

Dex-chan lover
You guys ever read i''s? They had this same exact same arc, only the guys were super lecherous and wanted to trick girls into rubbing against them and getting naked and had devised this step by step plan that kept escalating to the point they could get it on. This is like that but with a cuck with 0 testosterone who needs to be dragged by the nose by mini Chan to even get this far and even then he's always frowning and looking scared of chorizo. Ffs he didn't even come up with this plan, he's such an irritating repressed pussy. The overarching arc on this stupid Manga is literally telling chorizo hes in love with her and submitting himself for indefinite review with 0 initiative. Real women hate that shit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You guys ever read i''s? They had this same exact same arc, only the guys were super lecherous and wanted to trick girls into rubbing against them and getting naked and had devised this step by step plan that kept escalating to the point they could get it on. This is like that but with a cuck with 0 testosterone who needs to be dragged by the nose by mini Chan to even get this far and even then he's always frowning and looking scared of chorizo. Ffs he didn't even come up with this plan, he's such an irritating repressed pussy. The overarching arc on this stupid Manga is literally telling chorizo yes in love with her and submitting himself for indefinite review with 0 initiative. Real women hate that shit
Dang didn't think anyone would remember I's.

So much rape attempts and NTR scares in that one... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Dang didn't think anyone would remember I's.

So much rape attempts and NTR scares in that one... :fml:
Katsura is a fucking devil with all the NTR scares lmao but to the day he draws the HOTTEST ASSES AND PANTIES! I'd even say it's more about the way he draws the underwear than the butt itself. He's the MASTER OF LINGERIE :oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo:

3.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
I knew the game was fake, but I still played it

CAUSE IM A GREMLIN
RRRRRRRAaaaaaHHHHHHHaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread