Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 285 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (2)

Dex-chan lover
Girl wears tights to prevent letcherous gazes up her skirt
Guy immediate thinks about seeing her panty line from under tights
Guy spazzes out because her breasts (under like 3 layers of clothing) are within eye level

The Japanese government needs to declare this mangaka's work as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. So many young spines are snapping in multiple segments due to the pure cringe from this character inability to separate the girl of his affections from his f**king lust, to the point, that's all she is to him: A goal that's a hole.

He doesn't even treat her like a person, just some wild animal that he wants to bang, but is afraid it might bite him and or run away.

Please end this,, god why i have stuck with this crap for years, fuck hes such a creep holy shit, please end this

Dex-chan lover
Who else is here just waiting for Mami to blow things up?
I want the villainess to win holy shit Kazuya doesn't deserve to win.

I stopped reading this some time ago, but the hatred in the community makes me feel warmth.

This manga used to be interesting. Their relationship used to be fuel for kazuya to improve as a human but he has since become a pathetic loathsome mess. What the fuck happened.
Now he spends entire chapters freaking out over her breathing rather than treating her as a human. He has increased the gap between them in his mind to such a degree it's repelling the readers.

Let it end.

Users who are viewing this thread