Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 286 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (3)

Dex-chan lover
TRIFORCE: You have assembled Power, Wisdom, and Courage. You have endured many trials and tribulations. You are truly a hero to possess this godly power. What is it that you wish?

Link: KILL KAZUCUCK

Triforce: But that is a fictional character, how does one do tha---?
Link: DO IT. IT IS MY WISH

Dex-chan lover
I am here to pray for population of Japan, the ones who are unable to find love outside of 2D, the people who allowed NTR to thrive and MCs like Kazucuck to proliferate all of manga. These poor individuals stuck inside their mothers basement without a single ray of sunlight. I sincerely pray for the deliverance and healing of their lost and scarred souls

Dex-chan lover
I am here to pray for population of Japan, the ones who are unable to find love outside of 2D, the people who allowed NTR to thrive and MCs like Kazucuck to proliferate all of manga. These poor individuals stuck inside their mothers basement without a single ray of sunlight. I sincerely pray for the deliverance and healing of their lost and scarred souls
:nyoron::notlikethis::salute:

Dex-chan lover
GUOOOHHHH DOLPHIN SHORTS EROTIC VIEW how the fuck is excitement a necessity for everyone except the makers of rent a gf

Double-page supporter
I used to hate how spineless Kazucuck is. But let's be real: if he had any spine he'd be a sex pest.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this, but it's always fun to read the comments sections, here and elsewhere.:cool:

If just about every comment I read is deriding, why is it so popular? Are there bots reading it? Or some kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter upload! Yet again I read 0 words only looked at the pictures and yet I feel like I 100% understand that nothing of importance happened. I don't critises this series too hard because I know I'm not the target audience I'm just too invested to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this, but it's always fun to read the comments sections, here and elsewhere.:cool:

If just about every comment I read is deriding, why is it so popular? Are there bots reading it? Or some kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play?
A lot of us (me included) genuinely enjoyed the story until the movie arc. Now we spent too much time reading this, it feel like a waste if we didnt power through till the end

Thanks for the chapter upload! Yet again I read 0 words only looked at the pictures and yet I feel like I 100% understand that nothing of importance happened. I don't critises this series too hard because I know I'm not the target audience I'm just too invested to drop it.
Same with me. Just looking at pics and some few words.

Users who are viewing this thread