Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 289 - The Girlfriend And Her Friend (3)

not that this manga is a great example of realistic human nature, but this does kind of illustrate how retarded it is to have women choose their men freely. they weren't designed for it, have no idea what they're doing, and make terrible choices
Course you come to this conclusion as only exposure to women is shitty manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This, this is the moment it turned into Rentorare/ReNTR a Girlfriend.

Its hilarious everyone complains about this manga, at least its a weekly one. Trying reading a monthly release and have a chapter where nothing happens, that's true pain.

Dex-chan lover
i have gotten to the point i skim through this manga. i thought it was great for a while but it just keeps up the kazuya is the beta of all betas and he cant get anything together. it hurts my brain to see this situation continue for 2 years at this point. any time there is progress the author makes it seem as if that progress never happened. every chapter is an attempt to leave it at a “dramatic” cliff hanger and it just feels like more of the same at this point. i just want actual progress for once. give me the actual things i came here for. we havent even seen the annoying girl or mami in about a year.
It was good at the start.. then the author decided to milk the ever loving fuck out of his work.. its been dry as the Sahara desert for a long time. I too skip pages like crazy. Sucks what the author has made this into. FMC is intolerable imo, wasn't the case at the beginning but damn..

I just check on the latest chapter, if this garbage has any kind of progress and nothing really significant shit has happened since fucking movie arc

Dex-chan lover
It was good at the start.. then the author decided to milk the ever loving fuck out of his work.. its been dry as the Sahara desert for a long time. I too skip pages like crazy. Sucks what the author has made this into. FMC is intolerable imo, wasn't the case at the beginning but damn..
sumi is still best girl tho. sucks that her spinoff is constantly on haitus

Users who are viewing this thread