Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 289 - The Girlfriend And Her Friend (3)

Dex-chan lover
Maaan I really wish chorizo and cuckzuya don't end up together. Remember when he was questioning having his future set as store manager and started working as movie producer? Rememeber ruka slid her tongue down his throat with chorizo in the other room? This Manga at least used to have content, now it's just vapid horseshit. I don't even like umi he's shallow af to say he loves chorizo. And chorizo has the shittiest personality ever, they only like her cause she's supposed to be hot

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even skimmed this for weeks, was curious what's going on, as you are with car crashes, and I immediately feel like punching Kazuya in the face...

Sigh. At this point in the story, even a potato would have figured out that Chizuru's interested. But not Kazuya. She can confess to him, face to face, and he will still try looking over his shoulder to see if Umi isn't standing behind him...

Is it really still selling in Japan? Because if so, that's just sad... I can't even justify spending 30 seconds to skim through it for free.

Dex-chan lover
The dude‘s still broke. Can he like… go work or something? Get an own apartment again and stop being such an absolute coward. I defended this guy for way too long I‘m just sick of it. Guy has literally idols simping for him and he‘s being the biggest loser. Like fuck can‘t you get the TINIEST confidence after everything that has happened?

Man Chizuru just dump him. I wanna see Sumi again.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan I really wish chorizo and cuckzuya don't end up together. Remember when he was questioning having his future set as store manager and started working as movie producer? Rememeber ruka slid her tongue down his throat with chorizo in the other room? This Manga at least used to have content, now it's just vapid horseshit. I don't even like umi he's shallow af to say he loves chorizo. And chorizo has the shittiest personality ever, they only like her cause she's supposed to be hot
In posting this I remembered ruka existed. I had literally forgotten her entirely. That's fucking weird and a telltale sign of how bad the state of the story is and I think that I'm starting to like her after seeing what a waste of oxygen Cuckzuya and chorizo are. You now what? She's too good for him

Dex-chan lover
I legit think that this mangaka is off his rocker.
From what I heard, he goes on dates with dolls that resemble the character from his own manga. IF that is the case, this manga is 100% lost and it's just him just continuing his fantasy of oggling his own waifu from afar

Dex-chan lover
Yknow? I guess this is how it feels to be on the other side of being actually be the one being left with vague answers.
Most Romcom manga do that to the confessing female side to extend the run time, but this time it's actually Mizuhara that's doing that to 2people now.
I know Umi said nope when he knows he's losing but Mizuhara letting him do that is just...
Dunno man, Kazuya just gonna keep sulking after this and really I'm not sure I blame him much for that.

Dex-chan lover
curious coz of the spoilers i have on my friend groups about this and last chapter, i skimmed through chap 283. i see this is still a resident sleeper manga and keep blue balling its readers.

ruka did what? when was this? I swear I've been keeping up with every chapter, and I saw a panel like that out of context, but I don't remember actually seeing it happen in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread