Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 291 - Outing With The Girlfriend (2)

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit like Sisyphus reading this manga. Its not that the tropes are exceptional or surprising, or even bad really. Even Kazuya's insecurity and Chizuru's seemingly aloof apathy aren't terribly unique, nor are many of the scenarios they find themselves in. However, the seemingly endless rinse repeat cycle feels moderately forced at this point, and that's unfortunate. A lot of the characters are garbage, written and executed well, and serve the plot. Even the mains aren't two dimensional viewed in totality. But I must admit, even the best premise starts to become stale if you drag if out too long, never mind feeling cruel, both to the readers and the fictional characters, and somewhat disappointing.

As ever, thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Me after finding a universe where Kazuya finally realised that he wants to be a movie director and make movies for Mizuhara and then he quits his university and joins a Film school and then due to his busy schedule, he isn't able to contact Mizuhara, little by little, he realised that there is more things in this world than he could've ever imagined. He makes friends who see him on eye to eye, he starts growing and stops contacting Mizuhara at all, knowing it's for the best for both of them and knowing they will definitely meet other in the world of showbiz and then a time skip happens and Kazuya is a well-known upcoming movie director, so is Mizuhara, both of them have won many awards in their respective fields and their names are on everyone's tongue. They have both achieved what they wanted in their life, Kazuya realised that he was too much dependent on Mizuhara and life has much more to offer other than just love. Mizuhara became what she wanted and she can share love with someone even without needing to sell her and the series ends with both of them making a movie where Kazuya is the director and Mizuhara is the main lead. The name of the movie being "My rental girlfriend."

(This all takes place after the movie arc in the different universe and series already finished at 200 chapters.)

miguel-o%27hara-spider-man-miguel-o%27hara-spider-verse.gif
Would never happen. Not enough ntr

Dex-chan lover
Bruh his outfit did indeed suck. Don‘t even own short sleeved shirts they make you look like the biggest idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, majority of the anime watchers don't read the manga.
Seeing people in the movie arc thinking there's something going to happen any soon is so fun. Really brings the urge to spoiler them badly and smash their illusionary thinking.
Its rare for an anime to be better off not following the source, but here we are. Imagine if the anime just did its own thing and actually made an ending.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit like Sisyphus reading this manga. Its not that the tropes are exceptional or surprising, or even bad really. Even Kazuya's insecurity and Chizuru's seemingly aloof apathy aren't terribly unique, nor are many of the scenarios they find themselves in. However, the seemingly endless rinse repeat cycle feels moderately forced at this point, and that's unfortunate. A lot of the characters are garbage, written and executed well, and serve the plot. Even the mains aren't two dimensional viewed in totality. But I must admit, even the best premise starts to become stale if you drag if out too long, never mind feeling cruel, both to the readers and the fictional characters, and somewhat disappointing.

As ever, thank you for translating.
Dude, let's be real. Pushing a rock and watching it roll would be way more fun that reading this. Have you ever pushed something up a hill and watched it roll? Pretty good time

I love how kazuya wanted to make a good impression on her... and decided the best way to do that here was to ditch his mom

Dex-chan lover
Curious, years of serialisation, 291 chapters, and main leads aren't together? This is like a Rom-Com rug pull

Guess aneurysm boy is still alive. Cuz in reality most dudes would have killed themselves by now with all the stress he puts himself through for really nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, let's be real. Pushing a rock and watching it roll would be way more fun that reading this. Have you ever pushed something up a hill and watched it roll? Pretty good time
I don't know about being more fun, but it's likely to be more productive. Yet here we all are, still holding out for some sort of concrete progress or resolution da$n near 300 chapters in. I wonder how much of it is not being willing to just give up after so long. I couldn't find the meme of poking the mangaka with a stick going "Do SOMETHING.", so the text version is what you get, use your imaginations. Maybe the next arc will be surprising... It's yet ANOTHER opportunity to resolve so much at once, though I'm sure it'll be squandered, at least partially if not totally. Discouraging.

Dex-chan lover
Me after finding a universe where Kazuya finally realised that he wants to be a movie director and make movies for Mizuhara and then he quits his university and joins a Film school and then due to his busy schedule, he isn't able to contact Mizuhara, little by little, he realised that there is more things in this world than he could've ever imagined. He makes friends who see him on eye to eye, he starts growing and stops contacting Mizuhara at all, knowing it's for the best for both of them and knowing they will definitely meet other in the world of showbiz and then a time skip happens and Kazuya is a well-known upcoming movie director, so is Mizuhara, both of them have won many awards in their respective fields and their names are on everyone's tongue. They have both achieved what they wanted in their life, Kazuya realised that he was too much dependent on Mizuhara and life has much more to offer other than just love. Mizuhara became what she wanted and she can share love with someone even without needing to sell her and the series ends with both of them making a movie where Kazuya is the director and Mizuhara is the main lead. The name of the movie being "My rental girlfriend."

(This all takes place after the movie arc in the different universe and series already finished at 200 chapters.)

miguel-o%27hara-spider-man-miguel-o%27hara-spider-verse.gif
Horikoshi, make this into a manga now.

Users who are viewing this thread