Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 291 - Outing With The Girlfriend (2)

Dex-chan lover
Me after finding a universe where Kazuya finally realised that he wants to be a movie director and make movies for Mizuhara and then he quits his university and joins a Film school and then due to his busy schedule, he isn't able to contact Mizuhara, little by little, he realised that there is more things in this world than he could've ever imagined. He makes friends who see him on eye to eye, he starts growing and stops contacting Mizuhara at all, knowing it's for the best for both of them and knowing they will definitely meet other in the world of showbiz and then a time skip happens and Kazuya is a well-known upcoming movie director, so is Mizuhara, both of them have won many awards in their respective fields and their names are on everyone's tongue. They have both achieved what they wanted in their life, Kazuya realised that he was too much dependent on Mizuhara and life has much more to offer other than just love. Mizuhara became what she wanted and she can share love with someone even without needing to sell her and the series ends with both of them making a movie where Kazuya is the director and Mizuhara is the main lead. The name of the movie being "My rental girlfriend."

(This all takes place after the movie arc in the different universe and series already finished at 200 chapters.)

miguel-o%27hara-spider-man-miguel-o%27hara-spider-verse.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she's gonna go put in face time with the mom eh. I guess she's ultimately made her decision.

Dex-chan lover
My prediction is that the next episode is all the kids around Chizuru saying that she's pretty and Kazuya surely gets jealous of some kids' comments because he's a jerk, but not before he's in his internal monologue saying that she's a goddess and perfect and that she's good with kids and he sure thinks she'd be a good mom and blushes for the umpteenth time.

Dex-chan lover
How to write a new chapter for Rental Girlfriend:
Pages 1 - 8 should have Kazuya thinking about how worthless he is and how pretty Mizuhara is
Page 9 should have Chizuru acknowledge how fuckin weird he's being
Page 10 - 13 should be Kazuya going back to thinking about how amazing she is for noticing him at all (added bonus, have some background characters take notice)
The rest of the chapter can have an atom of development and then do the same thing next week.

I hate complaining but Damn I haven't seen Manga Milking this bad since Nisekoi. I just want his stupid ass to get a move on

You've been on so many dates with her homie! This regression is so hard to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the things, I would have never imagine Kazuya taking care of kids!
Probably cause he would be such a bad influence to them

Dex-chan lover
we have some actual developments for once. what a decent surprise. also thanks to the comments her name is now chorizo

Dex-chan lover
Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win Please let Umi win

Y'know, for all the shit we give Kazuya, the poor boy's also been dealt a pretty shit hand.

His ex-girlfriend's a vindictive, spiteful two-faced cunt with a face only a fist could love;
His family thinks absolutely nothing of him no matter what he does or doesn't do, and are honestly just as dense as he is, to the point of wondering if it's a hereditary trait;
The girl he loves (or masturbates to, doesn't really matter how you wanna label it) is the most beautiful girl in human history by all accounts and anytime he's out in public with her people literally insult and degrade him out loud as if it weren't just normal to do so but expected;
He's got a psycho stalker high school bitch clinging to him like superglue using him as treatment for her heart condition and literally was never taught the meaning of the word "no";
His friends are judgmental hornballs whose occasional good intentions are surpassed only by their own degeneracy;
And the only two people who're actually willing to stick up for him are a functional mute and a v-tuber.

Boy deserves to get laid once for all the fucking he's taken from life in this story.

Just once, then we can call him cringe again.

Dex-chan lover
This guy literally forgot how to walk just by being close to chorizo and was about to ditch his fucking mom in a heartbeat and 90% of the chapter is his insane schizophrenic ramblings while blushing over every tiny little fart this mid-ass bad personality hussy he got oneitis for lets off.
10/10 Cautionary tale. -100/10 romcom.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, its kinda progress, ill give it that. i scrolled so fast tho

Dex-chan lover
She earned it

Maybe anime watchers also get together to comment on it disparagingly like we do :wooow:
Funnily enough, majority of the anime watchers don't read the manga.
Seeing people in the movie arc thinking there's something going to happen any soon is so fun. Really brings the urge to spoiler them badly and smash their illusionary thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread