Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 290 - Outing With The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
For me, it's not so much that he has internal rantings. But how the author uses that to milk the manga.
Nah for me it's how constant the ranting is, along with how degen his thoughts are. Dude can't look at her without going "uuuuhg not a boner!!" and it's so obnoxious at this point

It's amazing how I missed the last 40 chapters but I didn't feel like missing anything.

Dex-chan lover
It takes a lot to get me to not pay attention to art. I'm the kind of mf staying in the theaters for the credits, not only for the Marvel after scenes, but just to take all in what I've just seen. I never 'watch' anything by browsing on my phone while letting the thing as background radio noise.

But I skipped it. I skipped it all. Not just the internal rambly self-deprecating monologues filling that chapter but the shreds of progress (?) too.

Chizuru's hair was pretty though. I like that light effect Reiji gets with touches of white drops.

When you've written a story in which seemingly the majority of your target audience wishes NTR on your romcoms male lead...You've made a mistake somewhere, likely several. When your target audience has provided in depth stories on how this should end in "their best case scenario" typically has a common theme of the male lead being, hit by a car, beaten to an inch of life and being entirely NTRed into offing himself, you've made a mistake somewhere, likely every mistake you could possibly manage. It's kind of impressive really.

TLDR: This series could be summarized as a never ending parade of artistic **** ups and still nothing would be lost in translation.

Dex-chan lover
now i have some free time , so im back with my rantings about rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend .

the 1st pages :
beret male confessed his love to main female , and then simp acts like simp just spent a long , hot , steamy , loving night with donovan from berserk manga , lol .

• wimpy simp : yo , cosplay girl , why do you call me "master" ? because you want to be my servant / maid / love slave ?
  • cosplay girl : er , no . "master" is the nick-name i give you . "master" is short for masterbater / masturbator , lol .

according to the trashy mangaka , 2 normal humans act like this :
  • main female : would you like to go out for a bit ? ... i have such bad luck with the rain most of the time ... , blah blah blah , ( keep saying about some nonsensical , unrelated things )
  • simp : OKAY . LETS GO IMMEDIATELY .

• another normal female : would you like to go out for a bit ? we will go to this particular place , to do some particular things . before we go , i will tell you everything , and i will answer your questions .
  • another normal male : before we go , i want to ask a few things 1st . where will we go ? how long will we go there ? a few minutes ? a few hours ? a few days ? do i need to bring anything ? do i need to bring my wallet to pay you the rental fee ?

my predictions :

* she will just take him to a convenience store to buy some instant ramen , lol .

* she wants to buy some heavy things , so she brings him so he can carry the things back to her house , like a stupid donkey , lol .

* she will take him to a coffee shop / a restaurant . after they sit down , she says : i want to introduce my new boy-friend , the beret male , lol . after we eat something , we will go to a love-hotel . yo simp , you want to come with us and watch us making love ? lol .

* she will take him to a bank , so he can withdraw all of his money so he can pay her , lol .

* she will take him to a place of an evil chinese doctor , so she can sell his organs , lol .

* she will take him to a dark alley , so she can secretly kill him , lol .

Dex-chan lover
dude... I haven't read the manga for 10 weeks and I can tell that it's still a hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread