Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 291 - Outing With The Girlfriend (2)

After what we've learned about him in the past year, I can't believe they let him be around kids.

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru being a normal ass person really makes me wonder why the author didnt make Kazuya even a hint of normal.

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru, what the fuck. You caught him trying to break a promise to his mom, after forgetting about it. He's unreliable and self-centered! that's not at all something that should have earned him points!

If it goes well, and once he's there, he's showing himself to be a big help and great with kids, sure, but for now he was so lame and only came out of this looking good to her because Reiji said so.

Boo, Wendy Testaburger. Boo.

Boo.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
wimpy simp walks like a string puppet , because main female is a puppet master , and she is stringing him along , lol .

page 7 :
  • female : well , what do we do now ?
  • if simp is a normal human : what the F ? b!tch , you were the one who invited me out and you havent thought about a place that we could go ? you wasted 20 minutes to change your clothes instead of thinking about a place ?
  • if simp has a b@ll : well , how about we go to a love-hotel to have some "funs" together ? lol .

page 13 :
" an inbound call from harumi " .
does simp seriously call his own mother with her given name "harumi" ?

- Superman : You're letting them kill Harumi ... , Find him , ... Save Harumi ...

page 16 :
- simp : screw the promise . screw my own mother . screw the little sh!tty brats . you and i can go to a love-hotel instead .

page 20 :
- simp : i will hail for a taxi , and you will pay for the taxi fee , because i do not have no money , lol .

a new record : a whole chapter is filled with these scenes : 2 boring characters are just walking around and talking nonsenses , and nothing happens .

Users who are viewing this thread