Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 290 - Outing With The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
Another cuck-delusions chapter lmao
Just end it with NTR already. At this point this motherfucker is still sperging, blushing and lying to her, cant get a straight word out of his mouth and she's leading him on. This is painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna say that mc wouldn't be so bad if the characters were written as 13-14 rather than college-aged
damn so true. Kazuya so consistently acts like a little incel who's never touched a woman despite already having a girlfriend that it's just annoying

Dex-chan lover
I got a question if anyone knows, does this thing's volumes still sell well? I'm hoping not so the story can get a freaking move on.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hate mizuhara as much as kazuha because she doesn’t give a fucking hint to kazuha if she likes him and what’s taking her so much time it’s not like they are getting married it’s just for being a couple
Androids don't have hints to give.

I got a question if anyone knows, does this thing's volumes still sell well? I'm hoping not so the story can get a freaking move on.
Well enough for me to question humanity as a species, I'm afraid...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't believe we're seeing actual progress. Then again Kazuya's still going crazy about everything even if he had "dates" with her plenty of times before and it's pretty much a back to the start moment... Wouldn't be surprised if this'll be the wrap up in the worst, most random and rushed way possible. A few more chapters cringy internal monologue, then Chiz confesses 3 chapters minimum, Kaz dies from heart attack and one concluding they lived happily ever after chapter showing them with endless kids
I like the synopsis "Kazuya the lost soul" tho. Pretty much summarises the whole (and yet to come)  plot in a friendly way.

Group Leader
Hint: You can literally read on the 1st page of this chapter (Or 2nd page of every other previous chapter) and see that he's telling us they sold 11 million of the previous volume, meaning Reiji's absolute rich lmao

Group Leader
I've pointed this out before but, as we saw in the practice date from Sumi's POV in her title, Kaz without the constant internal freak-outs is one helluva chad and I wish we got the occasional breather from that crap and saw him the way everyone else in the narrative actually sees him.
OMG I never thought of that. He must look stoic AF from their perspective.

Hint: You can literally read on the 1st page of this chapter (Or 2nd page of every other previous chapter) and see that he's telling us they sold 11 million of the previous volume, meaning Reiji's absolute rich lmao
reiji clearly knows his audience and who he's appealing towards

I've pointed this out before but, as we saw in the practice date from Sumi's POV in her title, Kaz without the constant internal freak-outs is one helluva chad and I wish we got the occasional breather from that crap and saw him the way everyone else in the narrative actually sees him.
what chapter is this? I'd go looking myself but I don't have the energy to...

OMG I never thought of that. He must look stoic AF from their perspective.
I've never liked the comments in this forum attacking kazuha for what goes on inside his head for this exact reason. for all they know, he's cool, calm, and collected. what goes on in his head is his business, and this series is about his business

Fed-Kun's army
And here comes 10 chapters of date, with 3 pages each dedicated to Kazuya thinking that Chizuru looks beautiful, followed by another 5 pages of an internal monologue of Kazuya thinking that she is too good for him (she is) and the last pages (with a double page on the penultimate page) about Chizuru saying that he's not that bad or at least doing something normal with sparkles and Kazuya blushing
I don't think Chizuru is too good for Kazuya! She's beautiful, ok! But she's so broken and distant and he's so clingy and trash that I think they deserve each other!

Dex-chan lover
damn so true. Kazuya so consistently acts like a little incel who's never touched a woman despite already having a girlfriend that it's just annoying
Plot twist. Mangaka was tired of the sheltered shy maiden trope being done in other series so he decided to put the shoe on the other foot and create a male version to stir up hate against the character type.

Their chemistry at the start is so much better than their current relationship. Its just mizuhara being completely unreadable and without any personality while kazuya is continuing to be a horrible simp with nothing going through his head except "UWU MIZUHARA SAMA".

Group Leader
I've never liked the comments in this forum attacking kazuha for what goes on inside his head for this exact reason. for all they know, he's cool, calm, and collected. what goes on in his head is his business, and this series is about his business
For me, it's not so much that he has internal rantings. But how the author uses that to milk the manga.

For me, it's not so much that he has internal rantings. But how the author uses that to milk the manga.
that's fair. most of the chapters are filled more with his thoughts than plot development

Dex-chan lover
Sorry I always fly through these lightning quick cause it's shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread