Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 292 - The Children And The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
We frequently seen the series from Kazuya degenerate prespective.. That's why this series becomes so bad after the film arc.. But if you seen from Chizuru prespective surely he still looks like very dependable person for her.. Because in reality she can't hear his degenerate thought about her and his weird smile inside his head.. He should does more writing on Chizuru prespective than Kazuya since the film arc over LOL.. I'm sure it definitely wil be better..

Dex-chan lover
Kazucuck:
222.png

Me:
7tzww6.gif

Dex-chan lover
We frequently seen the series from Kazuya degenerate prespective.. That's why this series becomes so bad after the film arc.. But if you seen from Chizuru prespective surely he still looks like very dependable person for her.. Because in reality she can't hear his degenerate thought about her and his weird smile inside his head.. He should does more writing on Chizuru prespective than Kazuya since the film arc over LOL.. I'm sure it definitely wil be better..
Hmm. I never thought about it that way. We hate him because we know him. She likes him without knowing his degenerate thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
So like... I dropped this series like almost 3 years ago... I don't know why I read this chapter tbh. Anyway, can anybody give me a quick pitch what is going on here atm please? At what point in so called "plot" are we? Did he confess? Who is this other guy shown in his memories? Did he somehow stopepd being cuck? What happened to other girls? Cause the only thing I see is this MC's brain (which is 100% in his dick and not in the head) is still at the level of those kids which we saw in this chapter.

Group Leader
So like... I dropped this series like almost 3 years ago... I don't know why I read this chapter tbh. Anyway, can anybody give me a quick pitch what is going on here atm please? At what point in so called "plot" are we? Did he confess? Who is this other guy shown in his memories? Did he somehow stopepd being cuck? What happened to other girls? Cause the only thing I see is this MC's brain (which is 100% in his dick and not in the head) is still at the level of those kids which we saw in this chapter.
Kick rundown: This started around the arc in which Kazuya, Chizuru and Mini-chan were left without a home since an emergency happened at their apartment complex, so Mini-chan gave an idea to Chizuru to live with all 3 of them in Chizuru's deceased grandma's house; then Umi-kun (The berett guy) came to Chorizo's house and after talking for a while headed out along with her and confessed his love to her while Mini-chan and Kazuya both spied on them, and now we're back to a date between Chorizo and Kazuya and these current chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread