Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 294 - The Children And The Girlfriend (3)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is way better if the cuck doesn't show up. When cuckzuya showed his mug you could hear the live audience go "aww.."

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning of this manga mami complained about kuckzuya's lecherous behavior and my god, he hasn't developed one bit

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya: What should I do?

People in the comments every chapter:-
ltg-low-tier-god.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is Reiji going for a wrap this year? More has happened in the last 6 chapters than the 150 before that. Kazuya has racked up a lot of "investigation" points in this arc, especially with "a promise is worth a pound[?] of gold" and "an adult is someone who can keep a promise." With Umi's reappearance, this arc's "Kazuya in a new light" look that Chizuru has directed at him, and with The Move Out (with the big distance that would put between them) coming really soon it seems like Reiji is giving a trigger for The Decision.

Of course, it also kind of looked that way in The Hawaiians arc, but she hadn't had any reason at that point to reevaluate him.

Dex-chan lover
Is Reiji going for a wrap this year? More has happened in the last 6 chapters than the 150 before that. Kazuya has racked up a lot of "investigation" points in this arc, especially with "a promise is worth a pound[?] of gold" and "an adult is someone who can keep a promise." With Umi's reappearance, this arc's "Kazuya in a new light" look that Chizuru has directed at him, and with The Move Out (with the big distance that would put between them) coming really soon it seems like Reiji is giving a trigger for The Decision.

Of course, it also kind of looked that way in The Hawaiians arc, but she hadn't had any reason at that point to reevaluate him.
No way. He has the mami and ruka plotlines to milk

Dex-chan lover
You know what. I didn't hate this chapter. She feels more like a character in this than just a vessel for the authors sexual frustration.

Dex-chan lover
LIFE IS ROBLOX❗❗❗❗ TELL EM TO BRING OUT THE CAPUCCINO❗❗❗❗ LET'S GO GOLFING❗❗ LET'S GO GOLFING❗❗ LET'S GO GOLFING❗❗

love how you can get the gist of this shit in the comments, i don’t even read this manga i just look in here for it and its so much more entertaining every time
Thanks for the TL and Thank you to the MangaDex users still slogging through this trite!

Aggregator gang
Not trolling would be admitting that you're projecting your own fears, just like half of everyone these days. At the least it would be starting the sentence with "We", not "U guys".
Nah none of you can treat this manga for what it is and just bitch about it all the time. Like come on cuckzuya isn't even a funny nickname 😭 it's just so obvious how mad everyone is

It's an absurd comedy atp, reiji is very self aware he does it to get reactions and hate reads

Not my fears at all I am 10x better looking than 99% of you. I don't consider myself one of you

Users who are viewing this thread