Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 292 - The Children And The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
Kick rundown: This started around the arc in which Kazuya, Chizuru and Mini-chan were left without a home since an emergency happened at their apartment complex, so Mini-chan gave an idea to Chizuru to live with all 3 of them in Chizuru's deceased grandma's house; then Umi-kun (The berett guy) came to Chorizo's house and after talking for a while headed out along with her and confessed his love to her while Mini-chan and Kazuya both spied on them, and now we're back to a date between Chorizo and Kazuya and these current chapters...
And that sums up the last 45 or 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Kick rundown: This started around the arc in which Kazuya, Chizuru and Mini-chan were left without a home since an emergency happened at their apartment complex, so Mini-chan gave an idea to Chizuru to live with all 3 of them in Chizuru's deceased grandma's house; then Umi-kun (The berett guy) came to Chorizo's house and after talking for a while headed out along with her and confessed his love to her while Mini-chan and Kazuya both spied on them, and now we're back to a date between Chorizo and Kazuya and these current chapters...
Thanks. Does... Does he still pay here for those dates? Is there ANY development in those 300 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Actually these new dates were completely for free, AND Chorizo was actually the one who asked Kazuya out this time lol
Wait, what?! :oooo: So maybe in next 100 or so chapters I'll come back to see that she actually denied this other guy in front of MC :O

Contributor
Lmao can't believe seeing predictions about Kazuya becoming jealous of little kids actually being right.
Nice to see he still can put on a normal looking face though. If he did this more often than not and the author stripped the endless weird internal monologues they would've had to draw half as much, it'd be a decent / average series and we'd probably be done for a while already.

Group Leader
Chizuru never seems to show it, but inside she digs Kazuya. It's just Kazuya's thoughts get in the way of him thinking straight. And here I thought I had an overthinking problem...

Group Leader
fot once she is actually losing herself on his sight huh... its finally a good sign since what? The movie arc?

Group Leader
Chizuru never seems to show it, but inside she digs Kazuya. It's just Kazuya's thoughts get in the way of him thinking straight. And here I thought I had an overthinking problem...
Kazuya's inner thoughts is what makes this series close to unberable. would be much better without it lol

Dex-chan lover
So like... I dropped this series like almost 3 years ago... I don't know why I read this chapter tbh. Anyway, can anybody give me a quick pitch what is going on here atm please?
Honestly not much has happened surprisingly

Dex-chan lover
We frequently seen the series from Kazuya degenerate prespective.. That's why this series becomes so bad after the film arc.. But if you seen from Chizuru prespective surely he still looks like very dependable person for her.. Because in reality she can't hear his degenerate thought about her and his weird smile inside his head.. He should does more writing on Chizuru prespective than Kazuya since the film arc over LOL.. I'm sure it definitely wil be better..
Have this manga be replayed in Chizuru‘s perspective and a) it will be NTR seeing a thousand dates and b) most likely be a 8+ rated manga. It‘s really the despicable inner monologue of Kazuya that is so degenerated that makes it the shitshow that it is. Also the dragging of the author of course.

Also: where tf does Kazuya get the 3800 yen from? Wasn‘t he completely broke?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I never thought about it that way. We hate him because we know him. She likes him without knowing his degenerate thoughts.
It's obvious Chizuru already knows Kazuya is degenerate.. C'mon renting a girlfriend is already count as degenerate.. It's just that she didn't think he always have that way of thinking everytime. You can already seen what Chizuru actually sees in last few pages.. He actually looks dependable.. Because even if he actually thinking really perverted and degenerate stuff.. It's just doesn't really happen in reality.. The blushing, the degenerate imagination, and the weird face only happen on Kazuya head.. In reality he just having poker face, looks confused, and smile normally.. From what I seen he actually really good hiding this side of him LOL.. At this point it's just bad writing that make this looks bad and degenerate.. C'mon what's the point at this time writing in his degenerate prespective.. Chizuru already in love with him because movie arc.. It's better to switch to Chizuru that have to deal with Kazuya not the other way around..

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Kazuya. Just after I reached the acceptance stage that you weren't a good guy after all, you have to actually be a decent human being again.....and then become degenerate 5 seconds later.

Seriously, if he could just get out of his own head and own way, he would actually be a good guy to consistently root for. If you remove his thoughts stemming from his second head, he actually can be a thoughtful considerate and nice guy. One who helps his friends, inspires confidence in others(Sumi), is supportive, and enjoys being with others and making them happy(continuing to volunteer/visit kids).

As others have pointed out, his primary head(when used and not just full of hot air) actually has him as a pretty stoic chill guy.

Anyways.... hooray, we are on Kazuya being (mostly) decent again. And Chizuru seems to be making progress in learning her feelings about Kazuya.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really wholesome, not gonna lie!
She's starting to see him as a more reliable man it seems, thus making him score more points in her "research".

Its nice to see this side of Kazuya, I know he'll do a great job of raising Chizuru's kids!
fwzvw2.png

Users who are viewing this thread