Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 292 - The Children And The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
This detestable cuck objectifying horny mother fucker will eventually trip dick first into chorizo's pussy guided only by mc plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Kick rundown: This started around the arc in which Kazuya, Chizuru and Mini-chan were left without a home since an emergency happened at their apartment complex, so Mini-chan gave an idea to Chizuru to live with all 3 of them in Chizuru's deceased grandma's house; then Umi-kun (The berett guy) came to Chorizo's house and after talking for a while headed out along with her and confessed his love to her while Mini-chan and Kazuya both spied on them, and now we're back to a date between Chorizo and Kazuya and these current chapters...
You missed when cuckzuya started fantasizing about berett guy cucking him with chorizo and got a massive hard on while crying. That's the most important part! It's so fucking insane this prodigal son will think I'm making it up

Dex-chan lover
crazy how of all people, the readers have the worst experience. To chorizo, kazucuck probably looks decent since she can't hear him constantly orgasming

Dex-chan lover
We frequently seen the series from Kazuya degenerate prespective.. That's why this series becomes so bad after the film arc.. But if you seen from Chizuru prespective surely he still looks like very dependable person for her.. Because in reality she can't hear his degenerate thought about her and his weird smile inside his head.. He should does more writing on Chizuru prespective than Kazuya since the film arc over LOL.. I'm sure it definitely wil be better..
How does one depict an android's programming? Wait, that would only make things even more interesting!

Dex-chan lover
We frequently seen the series from Kazuya degenerate prespective.. That's why this series becomes so bad after the film arc.. But if you seen from Chizuru prespective surely he still looks like very dependable person for her.. Because in reality she can't hear his degenerate thought about her and his weird smile inside his head.. He should does more writing on Chizuru prespective than Kazuya since the film arc over LOL.. I'm sure it definitely wil be better..
Cuckzuya is quite literally a fedora mc good guy white knighting for some pussy. No wonder they hold him like a fucking Paragon in the subreddit. I kid you guys not, if you have the opinion held here over there they'll shit pile on you and even hit the ban hammer. I thought humanity was done for until I found the mangadex comment section

Dex-chan lover
"My prediction is that the next episode is all the kids around Chizuru saying that she's pretty and Kazuya surely gets jealous of some kids' comments because he's a jerk, but not before he's in his internal monologue saying that she's a goddess and perfect and that she's good with kids and he sure thinks she'd be a good mom and blushes for the umpteenth time."

That was me last chapter, seems I actually got right some stuff haha

It's obvious Chizuru already knows Kazuya is degenerate.. C'mon renting a girlfriend is already count as degenerate.. It's just that she didn't think he always have that way of thinking everytime. You can already seen what Chizuru actually sees in last few pages.. He actually looks dependable.. Because even if he actually thinking really perverted and degenerate stuff.. It's just doesn't really happen in reality.. The blushing, the degenerate imagination, and the weird face only happen on Kazuya head.. In reality he just having poker face, looks confused, and smile normally.. From what I seen he actually really good hiding this side of him LOL.. At this point it's just bad writing that make this looks bad and degenerate.. C'mon what's the point at this time writing in his degenerate prespective.. Chizuru already in love with him because movie arc.. It's better to switch to Chizuru that have to deal with Kazuya not the other way around..
"it's better to switch to chizuru" tru tbh. we know all too well what kazuya is thinking. but very little of what chizuru is thinking

chizuru actually blushing and staring at him now. it took... a while, but we're finally seeing progress

Dex-chan lover
ngl I read all the chapters and been reading weekly for a while
...but now that I think about I have literally no memory of why all the other girls (Sumi? Ruka?) disappeared from this manga

Can anyone remind me did something happen with them or did the author just decide that only Chizuru can occupy that place in his heart?

Dex-chan lover
Miyajima Reiji's last ditch effort to make Kazuya any percent likable

Dex-chan lover
ngl I read all the chapters and been reading weekly for a while
...but now that I think about I have literally no memory of why all the other girls (Sumi? Ruka?) disappeared from this manga

Can anyone remind me did something happen with them or did the author just decide that only Chizuru can occupy that place in his heart?
Sumi made an appearance during chorizo's bday, ruka makes no fucking sense. She doesn't know cuckzuya is living with chorizo, and hasn't seen him ever since he lost his apartment. And she's supposed to be his girlfriend still. Just the level of writing this Manga has lol

Group Leader
Sumi made an appearance during chorizo's bday, ruka makes no fucking sense. She doesn't know cuckzuya is living with chorizo, and hasn't seen him ever since he lost his apartment. And she's supposed to be his girlfriend still. Just the level of writing this Manga has lol
The purpose of Ruka was to provide more pressure on Kazuya and Chizuru who were trying to keep a secret. But that secret is no longer a secret. Hopefully she's been kicked out of the show.

Literally no point to her anymore. She can't black mail him anymore. He doesn't have to entertain her. So if she returns and Kazuya and Ruka end up back together for no reason........ Hmmm... I never dropped a story I was still curious about...

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious Chizuru already knows Kazuya is degenerate.. C'mon renting a girlfriend is already count as degenerate.. It's just that she didn't think he always have that way of thinking everytime. You can already seen what Chizuru actually sees in last few pages.. He actually looks dependable.. Because even if he actually thinking really perverted and degenerate stuff.. It's just doesn't really happen in reality.. The blushing, the degenerate imagination, and the weird face only happen on Kazuya head.. In reality he just having poker face, looks confused, and smile normally.. From what I seen he actually really good hiding this side of him LOL.. At this point it's just bad writing that make this looks bad and degenerate.. C'mon what's the point at this time writing in his degenerate prespective.. Chizuru already in love with him because movie arc.. It's better to switch to Chizuru that have to deal with Kazuya not the other way around..
I'm going to be completely honest. I forgot a "rental girlfriend" was a thing in this story. Been reading this too long, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread