Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - The Ex and the Rental 4

Double-page supporter
Hey blocking your ex and then still intervene in his life how can people can still say Mami is best girl !???

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud
@Kamelpov
Because she has a personality beyond "muh nice guy". or "muh heartbeats", even if it's hypocritical and cruel? It's incredibly fun when Mami shows up to ruin everything.

Contributor
@Talismaster you do realize that having a personality and being likeable aren't quite synonyms of being toxic, right? It may be "fun" story wise (and it isn't, there are so many ways to pace the story), but I'd never want a person like this in my personal surroundings, even less as a friend. And that's not how I'd define something I like.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess people like mami because she's messing with the mc male, that rather unlikeable annoying bastard of a male..
Doubt most of them would like having mami as a friend irl. =p

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud
EDIT:
you do realize that having a personality and being likeable aren't quite synonyms of being toxic, right?
Irrelevant. I know she's toxic. But that makes her likable to me. Can't you see? That's my point of view. My opinion. That doesn't mean I like toxic people. I just like Mami. Your opinion can't change that. Because they're just that. Opinions.

It may be "fun" story wise
It's all I need. It's the only thing carrying this story for me.

(and it isn't, there are so many ways to pace the story)
And that's just your opinion. I'd rather have a character that is plainly unlikable and antagonistic rather than just have a bunch of girls introduced into the story one after another, each falling for the MC despite us knowing only the main girl will win.

I'd never want a person like this in my personal surroundings, even less as a friend.
So? Are we self-inserting? I'm not. As a character, I subjectively find Mami to be interesting. Maybe in the same way girls like bad boys or jerks. Maybe not. I think it's a good comparison.

And that's not how I'd define something I like.
I like lions and godzilla, but I wouldn't want to have a lion or godzilla in my personal surroundings either. It's a story, bro. Fiction. Fake. I can like something and not want it near me too. Just like how some people like super villains like the Joker, or Thanos.

@elfalas
I've had my share of rude girls in my circle of friends. As long as an entire dimension keeps me separate from her, I don't care. It's fiction. It's not real. I'm not self-inserting. A story can't hurt me aside from being a bore or pain to read, regardless of how foul a character is written.

Dex-chan lover
Mami is a controlling stalking psychotic bitch with only a court order from a restraining order!!
If we reverse gender them, Mami would most likely be in jail already

#GenderEquality #Femenism

Dex-chan lover
@spamspam
I'm literally waiting for Mami to try to ruin everything, only for Chizuru and Kazuya to properly hook up, without the pretext of renting, but genuinely requited love. The current situation is just pathetic. Man needs to man up and turn the lies into truth.

@lightingcloud
@Talismaster
Well it is fiction, liking an evil character in a story does not equate liking an actual person with similar personality/characteristic. A lot of people like Joker as a character, but i doubt they would actually like a psychotic killer/sex offender with a really twisted sense of humour.
Of course by the end of the day it's all about preference, people can like/dislike Mami. People enjoy story in different way, whether you "self insert" or not.
i personally don't like her, but that's just me. But i do see why people can like her from a story telling point of view.

all yall ever do is bitch and moan about how “bad” the manga is, yet yall here bright and early whenever a new chapter drops. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@straightfaceism

this manga IS trash, this male mc IS beta is SELF CUCKING is TRASH.

he hasnt developed as a character since the manga started, havent grown a pair of balls and I am not even referring to the fact that he is not going around "fucking bitches".

he is still the same lying piece of shit boy he was when the first chapter came out. He lies and lies and gets other people in shit because he is too afraid to man the fuck up.

Sure, I fucking categorize this manga as trash, and I am only keeping up with it to see if the author will finally develop the trash that is the main character.

you dont have to agree with me, that is just my opinion. You are free to praise this manga for whatever it is you think it's worth praising for...

I will praise it for making one of the most unlikable male main characters ever written in history

also yes, I do like the ex gf cuz she is getting on the way of the bitch MC. This is one of a few manga that makes me wish misfortune for a fictional character. He is not even worth of truck-san not even isekai heroines would take this piece of shit 😘

Dex-chan lover
@straightfaceism
I’d like to quote that NEET sibling manga, albeit poorly.
“Bad movies are more interesting because everyone has something to talk (complain) about afterwards.”

Dex-chan lover
This ex is a bitch! Get over it, you dump him and blocked hum from all social medias, someone needs to slap this bitch in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread