Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - The Ex and the Rental 4

Dex-chan lover
the ex is so pathetic , not to mention loves to play victim

she dumped him and she really pulling this shit its crazy

Well, with all the lying that has been happening, someone is bound to discover the total bullshit that is happening

I love Mami.

It's fairly rare that we get a character who is more or less flat out just a bad person.

And Mami? Holy hell, she's spiteful, conniving, vengeful and, best of all, not completely stupid.

God, Mami is so hot but Ruka is also competing well against her. Chizuru needs to get her shit together and decide what she wants and stop working as a rental girlfriend.

Shits bout to go down edge of my seat man I love this anime and I love that a hate this character. I can't wait to see her reasoning for being a bitch, is it just because she's petty or is it something more? Even before she found out about Chizuru she was a bitch when it came to Kuzu

Dex-chan lover
oh no, they have created a radioactive core.. I'm scared.. she's frightening.

Dex-chan lover
you know... I started to read this since it started but dropped soon after getting tired of the balless MC, but as the masochistic person I am (I have a hard time actually dropping a series without knowing how it end and most of all curiosity while bored), I continued to read the series from time to time... and goddammit I don't regret my choices in calling him balless a long time ago.

doing a read since ch. 1 and he has some inner thought that reflects maturity but when we go to actions he hasn't grow at all (maybe with Sumi as she is even shyier but even her grow a huge amount between her first and last appeareance).

the one actually growing as a character is Chizuru. Ruka is still acting as a kid (and she is, problem id by how long they have kept their shit, she should accept if Kazuya breaks up with her, also she's still talkimg about the time he almost wanted to go official and it went for months since that event, did the author forgot that??)

well that's my rant, author wanted to milk the series and succeed at it, 'cause it actually got an anime adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread