Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 3

People are complaining about the girls and the MC and his friends. But this story is about not letting people walk all over you, Mami, Ruka only to a extent and the biggest culprit Kazus family mainly his grandma. She acts like she wouldn't be happy with anyone that's not Chizuru and when she original figures out that Chizuru and Kazu broke up she beratea him and makes him feel like shit. He has to bend himself and lie else he will be disowned. Not to take away blame from him but I wouldn't saddle home with all the blame (I may have done a bad job at explaining this)

No but look at how disrespectful they are towards him they crossed his name off his own birthday banner, They treat him like the only time he's worth anything is because he's got a girlfriend and even when he wants to break up he feels guilt because his grandma wants him with Chizuru. I LOVE THIS MANGA because the mangaka shows us the reason why Kazu is the way he is. Weather it's supposed to be blantly obvious or not IDK but it is to me and people seem to be overlooking how toxic his family is.

Dex-chan lover
There's a line at which you can't cross, Ruka.

It's like flaunting that you're getting married to someone you're never engaged with. People saying Kazuya is being disrespectful, but what about him? never even thought an ounce of what he feels? Ruka is being extremely selfish and annoying- her impulsive emotions are whats keeping her tiny make-believe relationship afloat.

Kazuya isn't the one who needs to 'man up' and neither should he be given the burden to for someone he doesn't even hold any affection for.

Fed-Kun's army
@Winchan I do agree that Ruka is a very foolish and entitled character, but Kazuya also has a problem of not being able to say no to her. Instead he leads her on and on and doesn’t make any attempt of just telling her that he does not like her

Fed-Kun's army
Ruka you go way too far everytime the only time it was justified was the time with mami and that was already pushing it

Users who are viewing this thread