Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 3

Kazuya reminds me a lot of how young teenagers act, too focused on the girl and not enough about themselves. Yeah don't be a selfish jerk n'all that but I think the reason why a lot of folks get so annoyed with the character is because his brain never transitions to something regarding his own development. Instead he has this girl on a pedestal and is actually ruining time spent with his family, and his birthday because of it. Immaturity is hard to watch for a lot of people.

Double-page supporter
MC too fucking narrow minded if he doesnt see all of those efforts Mami's doing

@Rial
No he's not a beta, it's an outstanding specimen of " UBER DELTA "

if this manga doesn't end like this
WholeVengefulFantail-size_restricted.gif

can someone add his face here ?, for the lol
they will be riots.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo
only for kids whos parents payed for everything, or retards that got a student loan and are taking gender studies.

MC is loyal to Chizuru is like saying that because your favorite prostitute always makes time to take your money, she must want to be you forever.... as long as the money doesn't run out.

Ruka is rockstar girlfriend material. Too bad she is wasting her time with the human flotsam know as the MC.

Aggregator gang
I really hate the storytelling style of this author. He always does this, keeps pumping up these five or seven chapter long story arcs, and in every arc 90% of the chapters are total trash and meaningless. Meh
But I have to endure, I have to see the shitstorm Mami will cause...

Dex-chan lover
ugh i'm gonna be honest, i like Rukka but i hate the moron i mean, the MC and chizuru is no better. This manga is hard to read.
edit: I really believe that Rukka is a great girlfriend but she deserves way better than the moron, heck even Chizuru deserves better than that child... I don't wanna keep reading this but i just gotta know what will happen to Rukka and Mami.

Liu

I'm waiting for Rukka (or anyone else involved with that MC) to break down, burst in tear and try some drama stuff. Maybe the MC will finally understand how freakin badly he's been treating everyone around him.
But on the other way, none of those girls deserve this kind of ending (except maybe Mami, but it wouldn't work if she's be the one to do that).

Dex-chan lover
This Manga is garbage because it's all lies within lies. The Mc doesn't fucking evolve from his beta ways.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, there are people think Rukka is good ?
If i too much of a loser to dare try make the girl i want be mine because it's not a safe path where i know the pussy already ready for me like what a "best" girl will do. I still rather stay virgin to date a girl like Rukka.

Yeah, he try too much for him, really love him and shit, i don't fucking care.
A girl who try to take advance on my situation and force thing to me for her own benefit is shit choice. This is pretty much blackmail

Aggregator gang
Altough I am on team Mami, I have to admit that the only decent girl so far is Sumi.
This whole Ruka vs Chizuru debate is pointless, they are both trash for various reasons

Dex-chan lover
This MC is definitely trash, but Ruka is a psycho! Get over of that girl right boa, she has the crazy eyes
u3ggvtgd9wg21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread