Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Coming to ruin the 200th post.

Did you notice the date of the appoimted "date"? Iirc, September 20th is the movie avant premiere. Kazuya had everything planned since the beginning.

Can't october come sooner in-universe? The trial period with Ruka ends in that month.

when i read mangas like horimiya, tokyo revengers, berserk etc i feel bad that i cant buy these mangas at a reasonable price in our country. This is one of those mangas where I'm happy that I haven't spent a single cent on.

@SkyleNexo come on man are yall even reading the manga? why would he invite her on a normal date when she is mourning the death of her grandma..and he doesnt even have any ulterior motives about this date he legit wanna cheer her up so using the whole rental thing is the best move..she cant deny a rental date but she can a normal one cause that would be weird af

I've skipped about 60 chapters and read occasional summaries up to this moment. And all the major plot progress can be described in a few sentences:

Kazuya reaches an ultimate simp stage and starts a kickstarter for Chizuru's movie. They make a movie. During the premiere her grandma collapses and is in coma. Kazuya brings equipment for her to see the movie. Chizuru sad, Kazuya goes on a date with another girl to find out that he needs to go on a date with Chizuru to cheer her up.

I've read somewhere that Kazuya redeems himself after ch. 149, but I can't see it. He's still a passive wimp that goes with the flow and has things happen to him. Still didn't break up with Ruka, still hasn't done anything with his life, still pays Chizuru for dates, still lies to everyone. Only sometimes he's forced to do something by deus ex machina.

It's a neverending loop to milk money from those who actually buys this manga. I really, really wish Chizuru ended up with that Umi guy. At least he's a decent person.

Dex-chan lover
you know people are trashing on him for renting out mizuhara again (yes, ew he's a simp for someone who only sees him as a client) but i don't think he would just go up and say "hey i know you're feeling sad so let's go somewhere kthxbye".

also i don't know if that advice from the boss was the best.

So is he finally gonna get some actual character development this time or is it gonna be another case of 1 step forward 3 steps back like usual?

Dex-chan lover
HA HA HA HA HA HA, I don't get it. Why would you still continue to pay when you've already done a lot for her
Hopefully she declines the payment lmao

Dont know how I feel about him renting her, at this point in the manga that doesnt seem like the right move

"A man's got one purpose in life. To be there for women". Pffft, hahahaha, I genuinely laughed at this. Yeah, it is the only purpose, nothing more to do for a man in his life. Damn, this is so simp-inspiring manga.

Dex-chan lover
Will Kazuya man the fuck up?
Will Chizuru drop her brave face?
Will Mami make her log-awaited return?
Find out on the next chapter of Drag-On Ball Simp!

I don't know who's worse at this point.

Us for continuing to subject ourselves to this torture or this manga for continually baiting us with the illusion of progress.

@comeonnow0 lol

Will Ruka realize she can't stand a chance?
What will Kazuya do if the outcome of the daye ends up being a huge disaster.
Next time on Rent-A-Girlfriend Z.

Users who are viewing this thread