Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna support her... So gonna rent her. I mean, can u see her as a friend at least? U dont need to rent her to meet her... Well maybe she doesnt want to see u but whatever

I like Chizuru and I see what Kazuya is thinking, but.... CAN'T WE JUST STOP THE STUPID SIMPING ALREADY!

Like for real just ask her out like a normal friend that is trying to cheer up someone passing through difficult times. I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKES MAN! I thought he had grown as a person lately.

Also, again I like Chizuru and I feel for her right now, but... (Going back before grandma's complications) I have to agree with Ruka when she says that she's just leading him on when she really wants to be his girlfriend as much as him, way before the movie idea.

Heck at least act as friends that have gone through many moments, instead of just being "professional" or whatever that means in the head of this 2 idiots.

Phew...rant over. Even so I still like this 2 idiots as they're made *literally* for each other. I feel that all the other girls will be way better off than being with Simp boy.

Keeps wasting money on a whore until she becomes his gf. What a beta.

Contributor
A man's one purpose in life is to be there for women
Where did i put my pepe...ah, found it :
2x
2x
2x
2x
2x

@xxcarloxx7 I've been telling myself this for the past year and I'm still here. May as well stick around and see how deep can the shit fall from this rabbit hole

This chapter had potential especially with the previous chapter where Kazuhaya finally had some resolve.

This entire chapter was ruined by the fact that the whole stupid rental aspect of it is still thing. TAKE HER OUT AS A FRIEND NOT AS A RENTAL WTF?!?!?!

Author please.....the rental aspect of this series was used to set up the entire plot and premise. You don’t need it to be the constantly center point of the story..

Group Leader
why he just don't call her instead of renting ? she's literally next door and also should be getting a break from this kind of job, seriously

This comment section is so devastated. You've been hating on this manga for who knows how long.
Posting angry self-inserting rants like "I hate it! This is cringe! I don't even know why I read this week's chapter. I'm just looking if MC grew some balls already."
Me always knowing the manga was good. Always knowing you were wrong.

Then the anime gets AAA production and glowing reviews. The manga starts churning out great chapters one after the other and it's going to end on a very good note and with a locked S2 announcement.
You'll never know how good it feels to be this validated.

at this point if Mizuhara accept the rental thingy it will be weird and awkward. oh and where the hell is the ex-gf I was waiting so long for her second coming damnit....

I think that this is the first time that Kazuya and Misuhara are drawn as equals on the cover art for the chapter. That bodes well for a change to their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread