Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Jeebus, that line from his boss is so cringy and lacking self-worth, heck, what about gay dudes? Lol.

Liu

@grxbeh
Would you let your closest friend go just because they said "Hey I'm fine" after losing their family ?

You said he could contact her by line, intercom, balcony etc... Yes he could. Maybe that's useless, maybe that won't be enough, but so what? Just because it "might not do anything" doesn't mean that he shouldn't do it, otherwise he should just stop doing anything related to her, since it might not work. No one but himself stopped him from just knocking on her door and have a small talk with her. That's why I believe it's on him.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, this is so pathetic. Hilarious that there are thousands of people rating this 10 too on mangadex

Group Leader
Cue the simp anthem
8d8f4cd9531f74759cce2bf007d073ac.png

Aggregator gang
Are they not friends at least? Why rent her? Knock on her door and talk to her, FFS Kazuya takes two steps forward and ten steps backwards.

Supporter
page 13
nigga no.

that's how you become a 'nice guy', and a doormat.

a man's purpose in life is whatever the fuck he wants it to be, as long as it doesn't harm or impugn upon the independence of others.
just be good to people and do whatever the fuck you want, as long as you're open and honest about it.

Dayum, that line that the boss said is so wrong... What a way to say that you are a toy for amusement of others.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, now he's taking simping advice from his manager ! Someone kill me. End this pain.

(Manager who is apparently looking to make moves on ruka - a coworker half his age, and worst girl in the history of shonen)

And yet some of it wasn't completely worthless. Coz finding himself a proper whore would still be a better use of money than whatever the fuck he's setting up here.

and then umi chan came alongside the way, saying that he's been cheering up mizuhara this whole time without kazuya knowing it.

Y'all forgetting about Mami. She gonna appear and ruin everything. It is not gonna end this soon like c'mon are we just gonna ignore that the last she was seen was on his family's twitter?

FUCK. He's right. I forgot about the Twitter thing. Nothing can ever go right in this manga. I hate everything.

@Liu
Actually yes. Because it wasn't simply "I'm fine". It was "wait, are you alright? If you're hurting/feeling lost or anything you can tell me. I want to do whatever I can to help you, so..." and then "I'm fine". It was like "stop, I don't want anything". And how/when to talk is the question. It's not about "result", it's about bothering a grieving person. And bothering a grieving person IRL with a small talk is not always a good idea, even without polite way of telling to stop bothering. I can't imagine topics of these potential small talks at this point.
He offered help, both can communicate actually. Kazuya trying other ways and can't do this small talk (said nothing to her during a funeral). It's not like it's fully on him. And situation is more complicated because of Chizuru from the start lol.

"A man's purpose in life is to be there for women"....ahhhh, the good-ole Simp creed.

Seriously though, the simp energy of this chapter has reached new heights. It's exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread