Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Liu

@frederick-san Yes they are friend, he's just too horny to think about her well being without thinking about that bg/gf stuff. Dam...
People say she's putting a wall or something, but MC hasn't even tried speaking to her. The last time they met was at the funeral, where you don't talk about those things. And before that was at the hospital. Meaning that ever since her grandma's passing he didn't even try to contact her. He's not putting any effort in that friendly relationship, it's all on him.

Fed-Kun's army
What is happening in this manga. Are the two of them really dating ? doesn't feel like it to be honest
if they are dating. Why did he accept looks like he still has feelings for mizuhara?

is he like retarded or something? i mean the man fucking knows the girl for like 2 years and he """"thinks"""" the only way he can interact with her is by renting her wtf is wrong with the japaneses thinking this is romance mfs needs to get outside

@Liu
Not entirely on him.
He tried, she said "It's fine". Before that death he asked for resolution (tell your gran the truth). And after that he can't leave her and can't get closer. Best move - proper confession, but death blocked that move. Also he can contact her by line, intercom, balcony... But what he can offer or tell her? So he tried to ask others for advice. And now that renting solution (she continued? that's strange, then why rent Sumi?).

Fed-Kun's army
This is not even surprising at this point by the MC. This is to be excepted from him... not much else, maybe after some decent therapy and 200arc chapters -character "development " the author may give him something.

also, wtf was the boss saying? Men's purpose is to be there for women? What the hell, actually it's the author who is a big simp.
Like women can't be strong and be the ones supporting the guy when needed. Like they are all damsel in distress waiting for a white knight. I actually thought he was trolling and was about to have a big laugh but he was serious :O

At first, It seems that he is really different. He seems finally ready.

BUUUUT... knowing the precedents... I'm not going up my expectations. Very likely... he will messed up again. Even although Chizuru will appreciate the gesture.

Honestly, I can’t take it anymore. I finally decided to drop this. He still has no backbone, and the chemistry between the two leads is awful.

Dex-chan lover
It's a fucking mess and I still don't know why I'm still here xD Probably because of the secondary characters who are fun to see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This MC is a boneless simp tho ...

Another chapter where nothing happens...
I'd drop this but I'm too invested now.

Users who are viewing this thread