Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

I dont know why people are saying endgame, when they forgot about Mami looking at his family Twitter page, the last time we saw her. She might pop up soon since it's been like over 50 chapters.

The amount of salt this thread is leaking is really beyond me, holy shit.

This manga spitted all over your faces that Kazuya tried to approach her as a friend and neighbor and yet not only she keeps that iron wall between them, but is also reinforcing it with thicker iron plates, beams and columns. He's cornered to rent her, but i know this is going to be the last time he'll do that.

Dex-chan lover
reading another chapter of this gives me a flaccid penis for the rest of the day

@WhisCalifa69 There's so much salt here that I'm surprised nobody's been diagnosed with kidney failure yet.

Kazuya has few options left, so it's understandable what he's trying to do. What's wrong with people nowadays...

Thanks for the chapter.

Boss simp lol. Poor Ruka, Kazuya ignoring her hard. Why no dump tho? Or should I judge by the cover and wait for more chapters with Ruka? Anyway, endgame territory was expected after movie arc. Mini - out, Sumi - out, Ruka - tbd. Actually, wanted Kazuya to tell Ruka that trial thing is over and he's going all in on Chizuru. But no "okay we'll go to the park later". Maybe (if cover is true) we got Kazuya x Chizuru date with (surprise kuzuya!) Ruka. After dumping Ruka and patching things with Chizuru and family I hope we will get Mami's strike. Yes, I'm still expecting some storm, but author can only drag all these things...

I mean, is that really the thing to do? After all the things happened(and chapters) is it still not safe to assume that they are friends? Why not cheer her up as a friend? L-A-M-E
can we get to the future already? like 10 years from now?

@frederick-san he tried to reach her in a friendly way, and even as a neighbor, but Chizuru is keeping that unhealthy iron wall. She doesn't consider him neither as a friend nor her neighbour, but "just a customer™"

Can just confirm that because i reread the whole mango to explain Kazuya's reasoning.

The professional obligation of being rented makes it easier for Chizuru to deny her feelings and how close she has gotten to Kazuya. Kazuya sucks, no doubt about that, but at this point, approaching the Tsundere this way may be better than knocking on her door. The one right next door...Gosh, I hate the author....

Aggregator gang
LETS GO THE PLOT IS MOVING AGAIN
ALSO HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET DATE ARC WILL BE AT LEAST 5 CHAPTERS

Users who are viewing this thread